News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Post your funny pictures here!!! part Deux

Started by Nam, July 26, 2014, 08:19:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

drunkenshoe

Quote from: Mr.Obvious on November 19, 2022, 04:44:31 AMWe have a 'men's' day?

Since 1999. You guys don't know how to pimp yourselves, lol.
"science is not about building a body of known 'facts'. ıt is a method for asking awkward questions and subjecting them to a reality-check, thus avoiding the human tendency to believe whatever makes us feel good." - tp

Blackleaf

If I could be filthy stinking rich, I'd love it. I'd never have to work another day of my life. But I probably wouldn't buy a mansion. That'd be too big and require hiring staff to keep it clean. Don't need a yacht either. Small boat for fun? Maybe. If I suddenly became rich, I'd get me a nice car, a decent house, adopt a couple cats, and invest in condos or something so I don't immediately lose my fortune. I'd like to think I'd spend some on charity as well, but lately I'm also kinda like...fuck people. Can't stand them. Leave me alone. lol

At some point, when I'm in a good place financially, I want to adopt some kids too. But I don't know how well I'd do on my own, especially with my tendencies toward emotional distance.
"Oh, wearisome condition of humanity,
Born under one law, to another bound;
Vainly begot, and yet forbidden vanity,
Created sick, commanded to be sound."
--Fulke Greville--

Hydra009

Hydra009

Army recruitment ads are wild these days.

Cassia

Quote from: Hydra009 on November 21, 2022, 07:15:09 AMArmy recruitment ads are wild these days.

Can we get some more beans, boss?

Dark Lightning

We did some wacky shit in Navy Boot Camp, but butt-munching wasn't one of them. What is this picture from?

Gawdzilla Sama

Quote from: Dark Lightning on November 21, 2022, 12:35:09 PMWe did some wacky shit in Navy Boot Camp, but butt-munching wasn't one of them. What is this picture from?
1969 boot camp, Great Mistakes. You?
We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers

Hydra009

Gawdzilla Sama

He learned a lot from that harlot Mary.
We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers

drunkenshoe

"science is not about building a body of known 'facts'. ıt is a method for asking awkward questions and subjecting them to a reality-check, thus avoiding the human tendency to believe whatever makes us feel good." - tp

Dark Lightning

Hydra009

Quote from: drunkenshoe on November 21, 2022, 02:49:17 PM
My dog used to do that.  I would plead with my brother to get me a drink and he would pretend to not hear me lol.

Mike Cl

Quote from: Gawdzilla Sama on November 21, 2022, 01:17:04 PM1969 boot camp, Great Mistakes. You?
1968 Ft. Lewis, WA--boot camp.  We did not do anything close to this.  But I was Army and not Marine or Navy.
Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able?<br />Then he is not omnipotent,<br />Is he able but not willing?<br />Then whence cometh evil?<br />Is he neither able or willing?<br />Then why call him god?