News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Post your funny pictures here!!! part Deux

Started by Nam, July 26, 2014, 08:19:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cassia

I think maybe Telley Savalis or Yul Brynner were my parent's version of "the "Rock" architype actor.

Cassia

Dark Lightning

If your engineering thermodynamics class is anything like the class at my alma mater, I'm not surprised. That was the class for mech engineers that separated the men from the boys. I don't think that my physics thermodynamics class was that bad, but I'd studied a fair amount during my training to be a nuclear power plant worker in the Navy.

drunkenshoe

Quote from: Cassia on November 18, 2022, 02:57:34 PMI took "Thermo" I and II my Junior year, I can almost see that.

*Respect.
"science is not about building a body of known 'facts'. ıt is a method for asking awkward questions and subjecting them to a reality-check, thus avoiding the human tendency to believe whatever makes us feel good." - tp

drunkenshoe

"science is not about building a body of known 'facts'. ıt is a method for asking awkward questions and subjecting them to a reality-check, thus avoiding the human tendency to believe whatever makes us feel good." - tp

Mr.Obvious

"If we have to go down, we go down together!"
- Your mum, last night, requesting 69.

Atheist Mantis does not pray.

Hydra009

Yikes, one paycheck supporting 7 people (yes, the dog counts as people)

Unbeliever

I'm often delighted that I'm not rich.
God Not Found
"There is a sucker born-again every minute." - C. Spellman

Hydra009

Quote from: Unbeliever on November 19, 2022, 10:54:14 PMI'm often delighted that I'm not rich.
Ideally, I'd like to be not-dying-from-preventable-disease rich but not mansion-and-yacht rich.