News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Post your funny pictures here!!! part Deux

Started by Nam, July 26, 2014, 08:19:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gawdzilla Sama

Hooters is high on the "must see" list for non-USian tourists who come visit here.
We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers

Mr.Obvious

'D rather see the grand canyon, but i'm just odd like that.

What is fun about drinking warm beer and eating overprized cheeserolls whilst getting 'turned on' amidst four of your friends.

Some of my friends once took me to a strip-club. Was the most awkward night of my life.
No thanks.
"If we have to go down, we go down together!"
- Your mum, last night, requesting 69.

Atheist Mantis does not pray.

Gawdzilla Sama

Well, we don't have a grand canyon in St. Louis, but we do have Archie.

We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers

Hydra009

Quote from: Gawdzilla Sama on November 11, 2022, 07:56:14 AMHooters is high on the "must see" list for non-USian tourists who come visit here.
That's really sad.  I've heard their wings are good, though.

Hydra009

The Twitter verification scandal is a gift that keeps on giving.

Blackleaf

The cities of America are just a bunch of ugly, IMO. Concrete and poorly maintained roads. If you're lucky, the air might be breathable, if they didn't place a chemical plant right next to their residential areas.
"Oh, wearisome condition of humanity,
Born under one law, to another bound;
Vainly begot, and yet forbidden vanity,
Created sick, commanded to be sound."
--Fulke Greville--

drunkenshoe

We've just had this 'where to go when in first US visit' convo with a friend yesterday, lol. He's planning to make a visit on the Appalachian Trail -not all of it, it's over 3200 something km-, and I'm always in with the Grand Canyon. I hope 'll be able to see it one day. My mind jumps to nature when it's America.

But I think people like to visit places that would make them feel awkward when they're international tourists. Seriously, visiting a foreign country is like a licence to do crazy, stupid, silly stuff. You should do it, lol.

Most countries like ours don't have striptease joints or places like hooters, so not just single men, but secular-liberal people, couples do visit those kind of places. Having said that I never wondered either though.

I've told the story of me imitating orgasm in Rocky Horror Show virgin hazing, in front of 200 people in Chelsea Cinemas-NYC a couple of times. LOL Thanks to an old member from here, Milo. I came second, so no prize. :/ But I believe, I represented my country fairly. :p It wasn't just surprising or funny for me, it was also for the audience because you walked under a spot light on the stage, told your name and where you came from before you start to make those silly noises. And the reaction when I said 'Turkey'. Lololololol.
"science is not about building a body of known 'facts'. ıt is a method for asking awkward questions and subjecting them to a reality-check, thus avoiding the human tendency to believe whatever makes us feel good." - tp

Gawdzilla Sama

If you go to the Grand Canyon, see this
PZ Myers

Mr.Obvious

Quote from: drunkenshoe on November 12, 2022, 12:56:33 AMI've told the story of me imitating an orgasm in Rocky Horror Show virgin hazing, in front of 200 people in Chelsea Cinemas-NYC a couple of times. LOL Thanks to an old member from here, Milo. I came second, so no prize. :/ But I believe, I represented my country fairly. :p It wasn't just surprising or funny for me, it was also for the audience because you walked under a spot light on the stage, told your name and where you came from before you start to make those silly noises. And the reaction when I said 'Turkey'. Lololololol.

If you faked it, you didn't come second. You didn't come at all!
"If we have to go down, we go down together!"
- Your mum, last night, requesting 69.

Atheist Mantis does not pray.

Blackleaf

"Oh, wearisome condition of humanity,
Born under one law, to another bound;
Vainly begot, and yet forbidden vanity,
Created sick, commanded to be sound."
--Fulke Greville--

Mike Cl

Quote from: Gawdzilla Sama on November 12, 2022, 07:36:38 AMIf you go to the Grand Canyon, see this

I second that.  It's not far from Flagstaff, which is close to the Navajo Nation and a couple of ancient pueblo's.
Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able?<br />Then he is not omnipotent,<br />Is he able but not willing?<br />Then whence cometh evil?<br />Is he neither able or willing?<br />Then why call him god?

Gawdzilla Sama

Quote from: Mike Cl on November 12, 2022, 01:38:38 PMI second that.  It's not far from Flagstaff, which is close to the Navajo Nation and a couple of ancient pueblo's.
Meteor Crater Natural Landmark
37.4 mi from Flagstaff.· Interstate 40, Exit, 233, Winslow, AZ 86047
PZ Myers

Gawdzilla Sama

The finale of the "Starman" movie was shot there.
PZ Myers