News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Post your funny pictures here!!! part Deux

Started by Nam, July 26, 2014, 08:19:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hydra009

Gawdzilla Sama

We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers

drunkenshoe

Quote from: Hydra009 on October 31, 2022, 09:38:34 AM

Well, just living through the non-horror parts, just going around 'I'm Dahmer, I'm Dahmer...' would be enough, I guess. LOL

I know they all listen the interviews and all, naturally, but I wonder what kind of process the actor who plays Kemper in the Mindhunter had. He.was.amazing. Real nightmare material. Fucking Ed Kemper is sitting there, as if it was actually recorded in 60s, hidden somewhere, and then it was secretly taken out for the show, lol. *Shivers. I'll never forget Netflix for canceling that show.

"science is not about building a body of known 'facts'. ıt is a method for asking awkward questions and subjecting them to a reality-check, thus avoiding the human tendency to believe whatever makes us feel good." - tp

Cassia

We had plenty of Fentanyl and KitKats but not one single trick-or-treater made it all the way down our drive. I was looking at some YouTubes of amateur yard haunts. It's like they overdo it. Every square foot doesn't need a prop with red LED eyes, a dozen different colored flood lights, and all those tiny motion-activated speaks creating a cacophony. Just a few good props with a bit of fog, subdued lighting and good quality sound system just creating an eerie mood. Hey, that's what it looks like around here all the time.

Hydra009

the_antithesis

Can't rely on advertisers? Then get rid of them.

drunkenshoe

"science is not about building a body of known 'facts'. ıt is a method for asking awkward questions and subjecting them to a reality-check, thus avoiding the human tendency to believe whatever makes us feel good." - tp

drunkenshoe

drunkenshoe

drunkenshoe

drunkenshoe

Gawdzilla Sama

Quote from: the_antithesis on November 01, 2022, 10:03:51 AMCan't rely on advertisers? Then get rid of them.
"We can't run solely on advertising." /translation
We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers