News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Post your funny pictures here!!! part Deux

Started by Nam, July 26, 2014, 08:19:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gawdzilla Sama

When it absolutely has to be there yesterday.
We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers

Hydra009

Quote from: Mr.Obvious on October 21, 2022, 02:04:37 AMWolftopia?

So can we ship all the furries there?
The intern's first name is Wolf.

Mr.Obvious

Quote from: Hydra009 on October 21, 2022, 01:29:45 PMThe intern's first is Wolf.

Yeah, i read the article. ^^

But you must understand, i run on puns.
"If we have to go down, we go down together!"
- Your mum, last night, requesting 69.

Atheist Mantis does not pray.

Mr.Obvious

Quote from: Hydra009 on October 21, 2022, 03:19:12 PM

In elementary school  one of the cutest girls had a thing for me, i'm told. Told by a girl who knew her, and who i knew in late high school qnd college, and whose brother i knew wel.
She even asked me to dance at the school outing.

So thick-skulled sometimes. Did not see it at the time.

I remember she whacked me on the head once. Called me an idiot. I had it coming, though. All thing concidering, she was right.
"If we have to go down, we go down together!"
- Your mum, last night, requesting 69.

Atheist Mantis does not pray.

Cassia

Quote from: Hydra009 on October 21, 2022, 01:44:48 PM
I have designed cpu boards using DDR RAM that had to work from -40 to 85 Deg C (-40 to 185 F). For every data word stored at a particular RAM address, the hardware would calculate a redundant code and store it in an extra RAM chip. When the processor went to read the data, it would also read the calculated code and use it to detect and correct errors on the data. Similar codes are used by cell phones to detect and correct errors. It's a fascinating field. The earliest error checking code is called a "parity check" and they just checked for an odd or even number of ones.

Gawdzilla Sama

Quote from: Hydra009 on October 21, 2022, 01:30:17 PM
My favorite random plates were on a car driven by a urologist. The plates said "PP MD".
We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers

Hydra009

Because of course it's this state.

Dark Lightning

Quote from: Hydra009 on October 21, 2022, 10:14:13 PM

Because of course it's this state.

Those women look like they've rode hard and put away wet. Rough lives, and all, right.

Many years ago I saw of a license plate of a urologist, IV SKIN.

Hydra009

GSOgymrat

Quote from: Dark Lightning on October 21, 2022, 10:37:43 PMThose women look like they've rode hard and put away wet. Rough lives, and all, right.

They look like they're from the mountains of NC, where I grew up.

drunkenshoe

Those women look normal to me. Maybe just had too much sun all their lives.
"science is not about building a body of known 'facts'. ıt is a method for asking awkward questions and subjecting them to a reality-check, thus avoiding the human tendency to believe whatever makes us feel good." - tp

drunkenshoe

"science is not about building a body of known 'facts'. ıt is a method for asking awkward questions and subjecting them to a reality-check, thus avoiding the human tendency to believe whatever makes us feel good." - tp