News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Post your funny pictures here!!! part Deux

Started by Nam, July 26, 2014, 08:19:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

the_antithesis

Hydra009

Quote from: the_antithesis on October 20, 2022, 11:07:22 AMPants aren't baggie enough.
You're referring to the JNCO-style jeans?  Cause that's mostly a nu-metal thing.

Hydra009

Hydra009

Hydra009

I'll give them football and metric, but I'll be damned if I call the first floor the "ground floor".  If I have to go to the 3rd floor, I don't want to have to do math to figure out where it is.  The American convention is superior in this instance and a couple others.  Looking at you, french student grade levels (cour moyen 1, cour moyen 2, sixième, cinquième)

Dark Lightning

Quote from: Hydra009 on October 20, 2022, 07:56:33 PM

https://www.cnbc.com/2020/01/10/17-year-old-discovers-planet-on-third-day-of-internship-with-nasa.html

Gas giant in a binary system 1,300 light years away

He's standing on the shoulders of giants. All the hardware and software and infrastructure don't make him special that he found something with it all.

Hydra009

Quote from: Dark Lightning on October 20, 2022, 09:38:11 PMHe's standing on the shoulders of giants. All the hardware and software and infrastructure don't make him special that he found something with it all.
A win is a win, regardless.  :P

Dark Lightning

Hydra009

Quote from: Dark Lightning on October 20, 2022, 11:44:26 PMHollow win, in my book.
I'll inform the residents of Wolftopia that they were discovered in a way that was insufficiently difficult.

Mr.Obvious

Quote from: Hydra009 on October 20, 2022, 11:53:23 PMI'll inform the residents of Wolftopia that they were discovered in a way that was insufficiently difficult.

Wolftopia?

So can we ship all the furries there?
"If we have to go down, we go down together!"
- Your mum, last night, requesting 69.

Atheist Mantis does not pray.

Gawdzilla Sama

Quote from: Hydra009 on October 20, 2022, 07:23:09 PMI'll give them football and metric, but I'll be damned if I call the first floor the "ground floor".  If I have to go to the 3rd floor, I don't want to have to do math to figure out where it is.  The American convention is superior in this instance and a couple others.  Looking at you, french student grade levels (cour moyen 1, cour moyen 2, sixième, cinquième)
It's the first floor above the ground floor. The ground floor is level with the ground or sunk into the ground.
We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers

the_antithesis

Quote from: Mr.Obvious on October 21, 2022, 02:04:37 AMWolftopia?

So can we ship all the furries there?

I've been in favor of letting furries have their own sovereign nation. We'd know exactly where to send the nukes.