News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Post your funny pictures here!!! part Deux

Started by Nam, July 26, 2014, 08:19:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dark Lightning

Quote from: the_antithesis on October 09, 2022, 09:59:27 AMJust proves that douchebros are stupid first and nothing at all after that.

And all it would have taken is one multi-vitamin a day. I do not have any sympathy for these ignorant fools. I grew up wanting to be a Renaissance man- many skills and much learning. Degree in physics, designed all kinds of cool electrical and mechanical hardware, can and have done repairs on all my vehicles, built homes, leapt over tall buildings in a single bound. Well, shit, can't do it all. :D

Shiranu

Quote from: Hydra009 on October 08, 2022, 11:25:47 PM

We don't live in hunter/gatherer times anymore but if we did, do you know what hunters did a lot of the time?  Gather!  So it's not like it's either one or the other.  It's both.

The story behind it's apparently even better - he was *in an engineering class or something when he just started uni in Bristol, where 170 *students were male, 3 female... and a sociology class where 170 were female, 3 male (this is taken from a podcast he did)

Now, being the alpha macho-chad he was, he noticed that almost all the girls were vegetarians and vegans... so he intentionally only ate chicken meat and beef to stick it to them and piss them off.

In his defense, even he realizes just how fucking stupid he was... but I don't know if you ever REALLY recover from being that dumb.
"A little science distances you from God, but a lot of science brings you nearer to Him." - Louis Pasteur

Hydra009

Yeah, and to deal with the scurvy, he had the 280 IQ genius idea of drinking A LITER OF ORANGE JUICE every night but got acid reflux for his troubles.  Drinking a whole liter of OJ in a day is roughly equivalent to brushing your teeth with a fist-sized glob of toothpaste.  It's just waaay too much.

Hydra009

Sensors:   Sencers or senSORs?

Dark Lightning

Well, it could pronounced fe-malice, so she shouldn't complain too much. :D

Gawdzilla Sama

Maybe she should stop squeezing her boobs together and take a Spanish class or two.
We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers

Hydra009

Unbeliever

Quote from: Hydra009 on October 10, 2022, 04:03:46 PM
That would've made for a lot of ties, but those hadn't been invented yet either.
God Not Found
"There is a sucker born-again every minute." - C. Spellman

Hydra009

Quote from: Unbeliever on October 11, 2022, 01:15:52 AMThat would've made for a lot of ties, but those hadn't been invented yet either.
I'm going to look up the etymology.  Tie is apparently old english for "cord" or "string" or basically anything that ties something to something else.  Tie in the sense of an even matchup dates back to the 1670s, I suppose in the sense that both competitors are "tied" to 1st place.

Hydra009

🎵 Letting the days go by
water flowing underground
Into the blue again
after the money's gone
Once in a lifetime
water flowing underground 🎵

Dark Lightning

Yeah, never buy a house on a street corner. Further, we live on the street where there are only two car lengths from the next street, so if somebody gets stupid and runs into out house, it won't be at any great speed. We had several criteria-

1. Not in a flood plain.
2. Proven earthquake resistance (this house has seen 2 major quakes with epicenters within 20 miles, and is unscathed.
3. Composition roof. This community was built with shake shingle roofs that are notorious for catching fire when the retardants have leached out after several years. This is a replacement roof.
4. Many homes are between us and any fire that comes through our area. Many of them would have to burn, first, and the construction around here uses stucco as an exterior finish. It doesn't burn, period.
5. Now, one can't screen neighbors with much success. When we moved in, it was OK. Then a family moved in next door with a lunatic wife. We had to put up CCTV cameras to reduce the vandalism, but it didn't stop that vicious guttersnipe from spreading all kinds of untruths in the neighborhood.

Guess that ain't too funny a picture. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯