News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Post your funny pictures here!!! part Deux

Started by Nam, July 26, 2014, 08:19:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shiranu

Quote from: Hydra009 on September 16, 2022, 09:09:40 AM

YouTube's been trying out quintuple unskippable ads lately.  Let's see how that works out for them.

Bet the people who eschewed adblockers in order to "support the creators" are kicking themselves right now.

Haven't seen any increase in ads - and they give me a time to doomscroll twitter, without having to download some adblocker that collects information on me that I rather it not collect.

Life goes on.
"A little science distances you from God, but a lot of science brings you nearer to Him." - Louis Pasteur

GSOgymrat

I gladly pay for YouTube Premium to avoid ads.

Hydra009

Gawdzilla Sama

We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers

the_antithesis

Because girls can't be interesting.

Blackleaf

It's not just female characters. It applies to male characters, and even environments. And it applies in video games as well.

Concept art:

Final design:

Concept art:

Final design:

All they did was put sand in it.
"Oh, wearisome condition of humanity,
Born under one law, to another bound;
Vainly begot, and yet forbidden vanity,
Created sick, commanded to be sound."
--Fulke Greville--

Unbeliever

I think that's from The Big Bang Theory. Amy infuriated Sheldon, but he deserved it. 👏
God Not Found
"There is a sucker born-again every minute." - C. Spellman

drunkenshoe

That's older than The Big Bang Theory, I think.
"science is not about building a body of known 'facts'. ıt is a method for asking awkward questions and subjecting them to a reality-check, thus avoiding the human tendency to believe whatever makes us feel good." - tp

drunkenshoe

Quote from: Blackleaf on September 18, 2022, 01:32:26 PMIt's not just female characters. It applies to male characters, and even environments. And it applies in video games as well.

Concept art:

Final design:

Concept art:

Final design:

All they did was put sand in it.

I'm sure there are better examples because the difference here is not the same with the other.

"science is not about building a body of known 'facts'. ıt is a method for asking awkward questions and subjecting them to a reality-check, thus avoiding the human tendency to believe whatever makes us feel good." - tp

Unbeliever

Yeah, those two have nothing in common, that I can see.
God Not Found
"There is a sucker born-again every minute." - C. Spellman