News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Post your funny pictures here!!! part Deux

Started by Nam, July 26, 2014, 08:19:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Unbeliever

Wow, those must've been some smart spiders!
God Not Found
"There is a sucker born-again every minute." - C. Spellman

Hydra009

Pros: Easier to hit, therefore easier to kill
Cons: Far more messy and creepy, small chance of finding small mammals on the ceiling, death scream comparable to Shadow vessels from Babylon 5

the_antithesis

mathletenotathlete? Wasn't that the guy who used to explain Marmaduke?

drunkenshoe

It's not even tiny bit of important if Constantine really has converted or not. I bet he didn't even know about it. Highly likely, he was already unconscious closing to his death. (He supposedly converted in his death bed.) It's a clever political move to calm and control the army and an army of slaves. It's a huge threat.
"science is not about building a body of known 'facts'. ıt is a method for asking awkward questions and subjecting them to a reality-check, thus avoiding the human tendency to believe whatever makes us feel good." - tp

drunkenshoe

"science is not about building a body of known 'facts'. ıt is a method for asking awkward questions and subjecting them to a reality-check, thus avoiding the human tendency to believe whatever makes us feel good." - tp

drunkenshoe

drunkenshoe

Hydra009

Using the loo on a day of national tragedy, forshame!  Life for commoners must grind to a halt whenever the elites experience what commoners experience every day.

Cassia

Quote from: Unbeliever on September 07, 2022, 07:08:28 PMThe entire New Testament was a forgery....
The most correct thing about the old and new bible books is that each calls itself a "testament" as opposed to a book of knowledge, history, or fact.

the_antithesis

Quote from: Hydra009 on September 10, 2022, 08:24:56 AM

This is why I don't have twitter.

I would post shit like this all the time and I don't even have kids.

"Whelp, my daughter's on the rag again. I can tell because the toilet looks like a murder scene again."

Hydra009

We just took 1, 2, make that 5 settlements while you made this meme.  Oops, you blinked and now we control Siberia.