News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Post your funny pictures here!!! part Deux

Started by Nam, July 26, 2014, 08:19:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mike Cl

How about just being sex obsessed?  Do I have to like elephant piss---errrrrr, beer???
Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able?<br />Then he is not omnipotent,<br />Is he able but not willing?<br />Then whence cometh evil?<br />Is he neither able or willing?<br />Then why call him god?

drunkenshoe

Quote from: Hydra009 on September 01, 2022, 09:57:42 AM

Lawful neutral with occasional bouts of chaotic good or lawful evil

I'm all of them. I mean, it depends on the book, doesn't it? There are books I read a part from every year or when I can't breathe, and the ones I turn when I work or want to be informed/learned. And they almost all have bookmarks. They come with the book. Most of the source books of mine have those colourful thin or thick plastic things made to separate chapters or important parts. What's that one in the alignment chart? Because it fucks up the book, you know? New paperbacks, don't last a few readings. Especially, the new fiction. Gawd. Naturally, old ones are rocks. They're like old analogue telephones, original props inspiring a good old school murder mystery. Thump!

"science is not about building a body of known 'facts'. ıt is a method for asking awkward questions and subjecting them to a reality-check, thus avoiding the human tendency to believe whatever makes us feel good." - tp

Unbeliever

I'v read one book more than 15 times before I lost track. That was The Walking Drum, by Louis L'Amour. If I had a copy now I'd read it again!
God Not Found
"There is a sucker born-again every minute." - C. Spellman

Hydra009

Unbeliever

Jeez, that wasn't a comic, it was a graphic novel! ;-D
God Not Found

the_antithesis

Luther Martini

Quote from: drunkenshoe on September 01, 2022, 05:33:31 PMI'm all of them. I mean, it depends on the book, doesn't it? There are books I read a part from every year or when I can't breathe, and the ones I turn when I work or want to be informed/learned. And they almost all have bookmarks. They come with the book. Most of the source books of mine have those colourful thin or thick plastic things made to separate chapters or important parts. What's that one in the alignment chart? Because it fucks up the book, you know? New paperbacks, don't last a few readings. Especially, the new fiction. Gawd. Naturally, old ones are rocks. They're like old analogue telephones, original props inspiring a good old school murder mystery. Thump!

I use a post-it note, stuck to the paragraph where I stopped reading, leaving an edge sticking out of the book.  When I am done with the book, I roll the post-it into a ball for the cats to play with.

Unbeliever

God Not Found

Gawdzilla Sama

"Early efforts at night vision were not entirely successful."
We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers

Hydra009

drunkenshoe

"science is not about building a body of known 'facts'. ıt is a method for asking awkward questions and subjecting them to a reality-check, thus avoiding the human tendency to believe whatever makes us feel good." - tp

drunkenshoe

drunkenshoe