News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Post your funny pictures here!!! part Deux

Started by Nam, July 26, 2014, 08:19:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hydra009

Quote from: the_antithesis on August 14, 2022, 04:07:59 PMThe Rundown, Jumanji, Rampage, Jungle Cruise. Not necessarily in that order.
IIRC, the comments said The Rundown, Jumanji, Jumanji 2, and Rampage in that order.  I saw Jungle Cruise and you could tell me that they're all from that movie and I'd believe you.

Mr.Obvious

Quote from: Hydra009 on August 14, 2022, 02:49:11 PM

Lol, reading dune now, for the first time.

I havent' gone through the entire book yet, but his possibility for good or bad seels to diminish with the more prescient his vision becomes.
"If we have to go down, we go down together!"
- Your mum, last night, requesting 69.

Atheist Mantis does not pray.

drunkenshoe

"science is not about building a body of known 'facts'. ıt is a method for asking awkward questions and subjecting them to a reality-check, thus avoiding the human tendency to believe whatever makes us feel good." - tp

Hydra009

The blue one tastes like lemon and the yellow one is chocolate.

Dark Lightning

Quote from: Hydra009 on August 16, 2022, 07:21:16 PMPros: 3000 years in the furure

Cons: ?

The universe is now vastly overpopulated, everyone is starving, and the rich only eat antique meat...

Gawdzilla Sama

Three thousand years isn't enough to conquer the Milky Way, the universe doesn't care.
We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers

Hydra009

Quote from: Gawdzilla Sama on August 16, 2022, 09:01:53 PMThree thousand years isn't enough to conquer the Milky Way, the universe doesn't care.
Correct.  Hypersleep implies slower-than-light travel while also a very good ability to preserve living humans. Spacefaring, but crude spacefaring tech.  Definitely somewhere between a type 1 (power output of Earth) and type 2 (power output of the sun)  Definitely not advanced enough to control even a sizable chunk of the galaxy.