News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Post your funny pictures here!!! part Deux

Started by Nam, July 26, 2014, 08:19:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hydra009

drunkenshoe

"science is not about building a body of known 'facts'. ıt is a method for asking awkward questions and subjecting them to a reality-check, thus avoiding the human tendency to believe whatever makes us feel good." - tp

drunkenshoe

Well, I killed her for the first two times too, but I didn't know, lol. And I don't like her.
"science is not about building a body of known 'facts'. ıt is a method for asking awkward questions and subjecting them to a reality-check, thus avoiding the human tendency to believe whatever makes us feel good." - tp

Hydra009

Also can't drink water while laying down.  Nature has cursed us.

drunkenshoe

Hydra009

Unbeliever

God Not Found
"There is a sucker born-again every minute." - C. Spellman

Unbeliever

Quote from: Cassia on July 26, 2022, 07:54:06 AM
Millennials aren't killing anything, they're just putting everything  out of it's misery.
God Not Found

Unbeliever

God Not Found

Dark Lightning

Odds are, he's still an idiot...and an incel.

Hydra009

Dark Lightning

I have no idea about what this means.

In the early 2000s, I bought a book that had about 30 pages repeated, with the intervening pages missing. The store clerk told me that that would be a rare book. I told him, yes, a book anyone would rarely want, and found one with all the correct pages.

Blackleaf

Quote from: Dark Lightning on August 04, 2022, 09:16:04 PMI have no idea about what this means.

The Japanese read from right to left, so manga (basically Japanese comics) are read backwards from what is normal for us.
"Oh, wearisome condition of humanity,
Born under one law, to another bound;
Vainly begot, and yet forbidden vanity,
Created sick, commanded to be sound."
--Fulke Greville--

Hydra009

Right.  So there was no printing error and the replacement will be identical.  :P