News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Post your funny pictures here!!! part Deux

Started by Nam, July 26, 2014, 08:19:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

drunkenshoe

"science is not about building a body of known 'facts'. ıt is a method for asking awkward questions and subjecting them to a reality-check, thus avoiding the human tendency to believe whatever makes us feel good." - tp

Gawdzilla Sama

When I was on Reeves (CG-24) we had a valve that was going to shop. IF my striker could get the studs undone so we could move it that is. I chained two 1.25 inch combination wrenches and used the leverage to twist the stud until it broke.
We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers

Cassia

Quote from: Gawdzilla Sama on July 27, 2022, 07:42:39 AMWhen I was on Reeves (CG-24) we had a valve that was going to shop. IF my striker could get the studs undone so we could move it that is. I chained two 1.25 inch combination wrenches and used the leverage to twist the stud until it broke.
Looks like maybe it was a fun ship

Hydra009

I buff people in games because they debuff me irl.

Hydra009

Hydra009

Dark Lightning

Gawdzilla Sama

We conducted a "freedom of navigation" exercise when NorK said nobody could sail east of Korea above the thirty-eighth parralel. We had no guns. The Tupolevs respected us. The NorK gun boats, not so much.
We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers

Gawdzilla Sama

PZ Myers

Hydra009

Cassia