News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Post your funny pictures here!!! part Deux

Started by Nam, July 26, 2014, 08:19:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sorginak

Mike Cl

Quote from: the_antithesis on July 03, 2022, 12:04:27 AMEvidentially I missed that one. This must be what it's like for you kids when I sing the Bumble Bee tuna song.

Or the Bucky Beaver (Ipana Toothpaster) song--Brusha, Brusha, Brusha, new Ipana toothpaste................
Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able?<br />Then he is not omnipotent,<br />Is he able but not willing?<br />Then whence cometh evil?<br />Is he neither able or willing?<br />Then why call him god?

Hydra009

Quote from: the_antithesis on July 03, 2022, 12:04:27 AMEvidentially I missed that one. This must be what it's like for you kids when I sing the Bumble Bee tuna song.

Quote from: Mike Cl on July 03, 2022, 09:03:38 AMOr the Bucky Beaver (Ipana Toothpaster) song--Brusha, Brusha, Brusha, new Ipana toothpaste................

Mike Cl

Just talking about old commercials.
Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able?<br />Then he is not omnipotent,<br />Is he able but not willing?<br />Then whence cometh evil?<br />Is he neither able or willing?<br />Then why call him god?

drunkenshoe

I recognize "Brusha Brusha" from Grease, lol. The girl with pig tails sings the jingle with tv? I guess.
"science is not about building a body of known 'facts'. ıt is a method for asking awkward questions and subjecting them to a reality-check, thus avoiding the human tendency to believe whatever makes us feel good." - tp

Hydra009

Quote from: Mike Cl on July 03, 2022, 11:34:06 AMJust talking about old commercials.
Yeah, I understand.  :P  That image reaction is geared towards something that sounds completely normal to one person but is bewildering to someone unintiated.  And usually, because of a generational gap.

the_antithesis

Quote from: Mike Cl on July 03, 2022, 09:03:38 AMOr the Bucky Beaver (Ipana Toothpaster) song--Brusha, Brusha, Brusha, new Ipana toothpaste................

There was always drugs, weren't there.

the_antithesis

Quote from: Hydra009 on July 03, 2022, 01:22:17 PMYeah, I understand.  :P  That image reaction is geared towards something thet sounds completely normal to one person but is bewildering to someone unintiated.  And usually, because of a generational gap.

Could be because I don't find gangbangs particularly funny. They're actually a LOT of work.

Hydra009

There would, without a doubt, be an Aragorn movie, a Legolas movie, and a Gandalf movie and my dum bum would go see it.

Mr.Obvious

Heck, i'd watch bombadil 2, civil war. That shit'd be wild.
"If we have to go down, we go down together!"
- Your mum, last night, requesting 69.

Atheist Mantis does not pray.

Hydra009

Do not be alarmed.  Guards will be summoned if you are alarmed.

Hydra009

Stereotypes of European countries from Japanese pov

Where's the lie, tho?

I'd put wine and cheese for France, handsome both sexes for Sweden, not religious for Estonia, and good beaches for Portugal (its previous stereotype was not nice)

Mr.Obvious

I can live with these sterotypes as a whole, tbh.

Bit portugal does deserve much better. Great beaches indeed. But amazing fish-based quisine as wel. And some stunning landscapes. And some of the kindest people i've met.
"If we have to go down, we go down together!"
- Your mum, last night, requesting 69.

Atheist Mantis does not pray.