News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Post your funny pictures here!!! part Deux

Started by Nam, July 26, 2014, 08:19:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hydra009

Birds can't be invasive because they can fly, LOL.

Turns out they normally don't make transatlantic voyages.

the_antithesis

So......

This is a thing that is likely to cross someone's mind?

Hydra009

Rabid weasels.  No one sees them coming.

Dark Lightning

That legacy business, as I understand it, it to allow your survivors to contact providers and cancel your accounts. I've started to put paperwork like that in place, as I'm 69 YO. It does not mean that they can log into your account, afaik. Of course, with Apple, who knows? I will never willingly use an Apple product, with the exception of my iPod, and if another decent system existed, I'd use that, instead.

drunkenshoe

Quote from: Hydra009 on July 01, 2022, 09:29:15 AM

A pound of feathers weighs more than a kilogram of steel.

LOL I think he thinks it's something like fat to muscle ratio?
"science is not about building a body of known 'facts'. ıt is a method for asking awkward questions and subjecting them to a reality-check, thus avoiding the human tendency to believe whatever makes us feel good." - tp

drunkenshoe

Quote from: the_antithesis on July 01, 2022, 04:09:06 PMSo......

It's not. The big majority would think exactly what it shows. As I did too. It's a shout to the meme generation. Oldest ones are like 30+ now, I guess.
"science is not about building a body of known 'facts'. ıt is a method for asking awkward questions and subjecting them to a reality-check, thus avoiding the human tendency to believe whatever makes us feel good." - tp

Hydra009

Quote from: the_antithesis on July 01, 2022, 04:09:06 PMSo......

Normal people?  No.  Meme enjoyers?  Yes.

Hydra009

Hydra009

Dark Lightning

drunkenshoe

the_antithesis

Quote from: Hydra009 on July 02, 2022, 08:13:06 AMNormal people?  No.  Meme enjoyers?  Yes.

Evidentially I missed that one. This must be what it's like for you kids when I sing the Bumble Bee tuna song.

Blackleaf

"Oh, wearisome condition of humanity,
Born under one law, to another bound;
Vainly begot, and yet forbidden vanity,
Created sick, commanded to be sound."
--Fulke Greville--