News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Post your funny pictures here!!! part Deux

Started by Nam, July 26, 2014, 08:19:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hydra009

Hydra009

Imagine a komodo dragon disguised as a human.

Hydra009

You can tell this guy is up to date with current events.

Hydra009

The same people who say that evolution violates thermodynamics.

Hydra009

Give us a call if he's selling loosies or has a maybe fake $20 bill, tho.

Hydra009

Blackleaf

"Oh, wearisome condition of humanity,
Born under one law, to another bound;
Vainly begot, and yet forbidden vanity,
Created sick, commanded to be sound."
--Fulke Greville--

Hydra009

Hydra009

Hydra009

Hydra009

Hilariously bad slippery slope argument aside, I'm curious to know what she thinks the B in LGBT means.

Dark Lightning

Quote from: Hydra009 on June 01, 2022, 02:40:41 PM

Hilariously bad slippery slope argument aside, I'm curious to know what she thinks the B in LGBT means.

Maybe she can sort the cis people from the non-breeders in her so-called "peach tree dish". That woman is stunningly stupid.

Mike Cl

Quote from: Dark Lightning on June 01, 2022, 03:32:44 PMMaybe she can sort the cis people from the non-breeders in her so-called "peach tree dish". That woman is stunningly stupid.
Yet she won her primary hands down!!  And she will have a seat in congress for as long as she wants it. 
Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able?<br />Then he is not omnipotent,<br />Is he able but not willing?<br />Then whence cometh evil?<br />Is he neither able or willing?<br />Then why call him god?

Dark Lightning

Quote from: Mike Cl on June 01, 2022, 05:14:35 PMYet she won her primary hands down!!  And she will have a seat in congress for as long as she wants it. 

It would appear that the GOP in Georgia gerrymandered the hell out of the voting districts so that she can "represent". Now there's a little slice of America I'll never set foot in.

GSOgymrat

Elections are popularity contests, not intelligence tests.