News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Post your funny pictures here!!! part Deux

Started by Nam, July 26, 2014, 08:19:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

drunkenshoe

"science is not about building a body of known 'facts'. ıt is a method for asking awkward questions and subjecting them to a reality-check, thus avoiding the human tendency to believe whatever makes us feel good." - tp

Hydra009

Hydra009

Shiranu

Quote from: Hydra009 on April 23, 2022, 03:23:12 PM

Truly, an inspiration to us all.
The British obsession with finding something to be "controversial" with her is really creepy at this point, especially since it primarily has to do with her complexion.

Leave the racism to us, guys... you're just embarrassing yourself at this point.
"A little science distances you from God, but a lot of science brings you nearer to Him." - Louis Pasteur

drunkenshoe

Quote from: Shiranu on April 25, 2022, 07:49:54 PM...Leave the racism to us, guys... you're just embarrassing yourself at this point.

What? Oh my naive, sweet child. How the fuck these silk slippered, retarded inbred band of children have managed to make Americans feel this way? Yeah, you are in shit. Get over it. For the hundredth time, you know that shit. You see that shit. You wade through it. You don't live in a cast system where everything is buried on top of each other. You are a baby country made of 50 countries stuffed in one project. You have seen the bottom before. And you literally, and metaphorically have millions of miles to go. What do you think those relics have? They can't assimilate or control a couple of million people. So far 'America' can do with whole countries.

QuoteThe British obsession with finding something to be "controversial" with her is really creepy at this point, especially since it primarily has to do with her complexion.

Yeah, it's creepy for us normal people. As far as I understand, it's been pretty much the whole deal since they've re-invented themselves at the beginning of the 20th century. So it makes a lot of sense from the monarchy's point of view. How are they going to stay hot in media with today's pop culture? the moment they fall down there, they have no use. The moment of truth will come after the hag dies I suppose. As the character says: "This is not the Dutch Royal family, it is the real deal." LOLOL
"science is not about building a body of known 'facts'. ıt is a method for asking awkward questions and subjecting them to a reality-check, thus avoiding the human tendency to believe whatever makes us feel good." - tp

drunkenshoe

Quote from: Hydra009 on April 25, 2022, 02:32:11 PM

Cape Fear.  High-level pvp zone.

Is that because a lot of people call the country Holland? It's the same in my mother tongue.

PopeyesPappy

Quote from: drunkenshoe on April 26, 2022, 01:49:27 AMIs that because a lot of people call the country Holland? It's the same in my mother tongue.

Because it sounds like some dark and dangerous place where the brave go to battle evil.
Save a life. Adopt a Greyhound.

Hydra009

Nether- is a common gaming prefix for otherworldly, dangerous entities

So nether-lands sounds like place bordering another reality, likely infested with said entities and in need of a hero.

PopeyesPappy

Save a life. Adopt a Greyhound.

the_antithesis

Quote from: Hydra009 on April 26, 2022, 08:09:23 AMNether- is a common gaming prefix for otherworldly, dangerous entities

So nether-lands sounds like place bordering another reality, likely infested with said entities and in need of a hero.

Hollowland?

drunkenshoe

Quote from: PopeyesPappy on April 26, 2022, 07:14:18 AMBecause it sounds like some dark and dangerous place where the brave go to battle evil.

Quote from: Hydra009 on April 26, 2022, 08:09:23 AMNether- is a common gaming prefix for otherworldly, dangerous entities

Oh yeah... I know that word, but never received it that way, lol.

drunkenshoe