News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Post your funny pictures here!!! part Deux

Started by Nam, July 26, 2014, 08:19:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shiranu

Quote from: drunkenshoe on April 05, 2022, 05:30:09 AMHow did you manage to make out Forters?!

I'm not sure, because now I see ecrttars
"A little science distances you from God, but a lot of science brings you nearer to Him." - Louis Pasteur

drunkenshoe

Student lists his 'soul' for sale as NFT. Allows it to be sacrificed to 'any deity'.

https://www.msn.com/en-in/money/topstories/student-lists-his-soul-for-sale-as-nft-allows-it-to-be-sacrificed-to-any-deity/ar-AAVMlZj

Apparently, somebody has bought it for 377 dollars.
"science is not about building a body of known 'facts'. ıt is a method for asking awkward questions and subjecting them to a reality-check, thus avoiding the human tendency to believe whatever makes us feel good." - tp

the_antithesis

Joke's on whoever bought it. Buying an NFT is not like buying the Mona Lisa, but like buying the auction tag that was once on the Mona Lisa. Anyone can access that guy's soul and even consume it. The NFT doesn't get them anything.

Incidentally, have there been dick pics NFT's yet? You'd think that would have happened already.

Hydra009

Well, it's not like souls are any more tangible than blockchain "rights" to an image.  They'd be better off buying a star or investing in Yahoo at this point lol.

PopeyesPappy

Save a life. Adopt a Greyhound.

Blackleaf

"Oh, wearisome condition of humanity,
Born under one law, to another bound;
Vainly begot, and yet forbidden vanity,
Created sick, commanded to be sound."
--Fulke Greville--

Blackleaf

Despite what some Christians claim, I think I know which of these things is not in the Bible. Hint: It's the one that actually existed in real life.
"Oh, wearisome condition of humanity,
Born under one law, to another bound;
Vainly begot, and yet forbidden vanity,
Created sick, commanded to be sound."
--Fulke Greville--

Hydra009

Quote from: Blackleaf on April 06, 2022, 07:18:33 PMI don't get it.
The port is a USB-C (type C).  His friend literally types the C button, expecting increased transmission speed.

GSOgymrat

Quote from: Blackleaf on April 06, 2022, 09:01:48 PMDespite what some Christians claim, I think I know which of these things is not in the Bible. Hint: It's the one that actually existed in real life.

drunkenshoe

Quote from: Blackleaf on April 06, 2022, 07:18:33 PMI don't get it.

I first thought he was supposed to use C operations to do something related to it, because that was some short hand  comment, but he typed the letter there on the app. Apparently the USB's type is C. I don't feel different than the C typer. LOL
"science is not about building a body of known 'facts'. ıt is a method for asking awkward questions and subjecting them to a reality-check, thus avoiding the human tendency to believe whatever makes us feel good." - tp

Cassia

Trump is saying he might not run for health reasons

Hydra009

It all started when Star Trek Voyager's ratings started tanking, so they brought on Jeri Ryan...so then Obama became president and some orange turd hated that...so anyway, half of Europe is irradiated now, so eat your can of beans.  Be sure to save that soda bottlecap, that's the de facto currency now.