News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Turn yourself into a tree!

Started by Alaric I, February 20, 2013, 01:47:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

stromboli

Dude, gasoline and dynamite. The sendoff. Fuck that eternal monument shit, go to the sky god NOW.

Alaric I

Quote from: "stromboli"Dude, gasoline and dynamite. The sendoff. Fuck that eternal monument shit, go to the sky god NOW.

Dynamite's a bit weak for what you want isn't it?  I mean, get that dude from the FBI bomb squad to send you off like Mythbusters sent off that cement truck.

Wheatthins

Quote from: "stromboli"Dude, gasoline and dynamite. The sendoff. Fuck that eternal monument shit, go to the sky god NOW.
[youtube:3rdsgx02]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sSPEfEnAhio[/youtube:3rdsgx02]
Something along the lines of this then?
I don\'t see alot of good or evil in the world, mostly just confused people.

widdershins

Quote from: "Alaric I"
Quote from: "widdershins"I have my heart set on a funeral pyre.  Zero funeral expenses.  The family goes and gets me, tosses me on the back of a truck, takes me to the farm, tosses me on the pile, lights the fire and drinks some beer.  It doesn't make any sense to me whatsoever that dying costs so damned much.  No hookers, no blackjack, nothing to justify the expense.

I don't think that's legal though.  If they did do it, they could get charged with defacing human remains.
I have only looked into it a little bit, but the laws are different in each state and in many places there are surprisingly few laws regarding the disposal of human remains.  I remember reading a story a couple of years ago about people reselling graves.  They would dig up the old corps and dump it in a ditch nearby.  The only thing they could charge them with was, I believe, fraud for reselling the grave because it wasn't against the law to dump a corpse in a ditch.
This sentence is a lie...

Alaric I

[youtube:206e4fso]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gxm_qpKh7Jw[/youtube:206e4fso]

Let's be realistic now!!

Fidel_Castronaut

I want a Nordic cremation out at sea, send me out then fire an arrow Into the oil that covers me.

See you all in Valhalla.
lol, marquee. HTML ROOLZ!

commonsense822

Send me to a taxidermist and prop me so I'm flipping the bird with one hand, and holding my dick in the other.  Then stick me out front as a lawn ornament.

Yeah....I think that will do.

I want to continue pissing people off, even in death.

Alaric I

Quote from: "commonsense822"Send me to a taxidermist and prop me so I'm flipping the bird with one hand, and holding my dick in the other.  Then stick me out front as a lawn ornament.

Yeah....I think that will do.

I want to continue pissing people off, even in death.

No, I think it'll be bore gruesome if istead of holding your dick, you are grabbing a sheep.

Thumpalumpacus

Give my remains to a medical school so that I can at least be useful in death too.
<insert witty aphorism here>

Alaric I

Quote from: "Thumpalumpacus"Give my remains to a medical school so that I can at least be useful in death too.

That's what I like about this.  If my wife doesn't do that I can at least nourish a tree.

kilodelta

Just put my head on a pike in front of a public library and dump the rest in the ocean.
Faith: pretending to know things you don't know

Alaric I

Quote from: "kilodelta"Just put my head on a pike in front of a public library and dump the rest in the ocean.

Trying to bring about Farenheit 451 eh?

aitm

You guys need to invent better title. Wouldn't "give yourself a woody" be more enticing?
A humans desire to live is exceeded only by their willingness to die for another. Even god cannot equal this magnificent sacrifice. No god has the right to judge them.-first tenant of the Panotheust

Alaric I

Quote from: "aitm"You guys need to invent better title. Wouldn't "give yourself a woody" be more enticing?
I can easily do that I do believe.