Started by Noodle, February 21, 2013, 10:27:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

WitchSabrina

Quote from: "Noodle":lol:
Quote from: "SGOS"
Quote from: "Noodle"I'm Noodle!
Thanks for reading.
Noodle.
Please don't offend the FSM.  Well, maybe it's OK.  Lot's of Mexicans call themselves Jesus.

Duh!?? Sorry guys, I seem to have missed something here.
Seems to me there's some connotation to the name 'Noodle' I was unaware of.  Could someone please enlighten me?

For now, I can tell you that I was dubbed 'Noodle' by Santa Clause when I was about 5 years old (which was a long, long time ago). Sorry if it offends anyone.  :oops:

#-o   Of course!! Silly me... FSM - Flying Spaghetti Monster  #-o  

Never made the connection. Sorry, no relation.  :lol:

I think the name Noodle is funny and great! (or great fun........ I'm undecided)
Anywho
Don't let these guys rattle you. We will all try. We're funny.  Shows you've been taken by the herd and the sheep dogs are circling you too - but in a hairy, slobbery-wet-nose kinda way. By all means jump in and start some rattling of your very own. Kick down the fence and be smooth, rowdy or free range both.  Just don't wonder too far off from reality path and start talking some lame-ass, crack-head bullshit under the guise (lie) of philosophy or the dogs may just sit on your head.  They fart.
I thought you should know.
Newbies have such a hard time here.

LMAO
I am currently experiencing life at several WTFs per hour.

SvZurich

Howdy Noodle!  You sound pretty cool, pilgrim.  :)
Kimberly (HSBUH) aka Baroness Sylvia endorses the Meadow Party's Bill N' Opus for the 2024 Presidential election! Or a Sanders/Warren ticket.

Savior2006

Quote from: "WitchSabrina"Just don't wonder too far off from reality path and start talking some lame-ass, crack-head bullshit under the guise (lie) of philosophy
LMAO

Where is ThoughtoftheDay by the way?

Edit: I really can't honestly say newbies (like myself) have such a hard time here. You guys were honest when you said you didn't like my name, and I was just as honest when I said it wasn't well thought out, but I liked it just the same. There was no problem after that.

Sure we chase off the dumbasses. So what? They're called dumbasses for a reason.
It took science to do what people imagine God can do.
--ApostateLois

"The closer you are to God the further you are from the truth."
--St Giordano

WitchSabrina

Quote from: "Savior2006"
Quote from: "WitchSabrina"Just don't wonder too far off from reality path and start talking some lame-ass, crack-head bullshit under the guise (lie) of philosophy
LMAO

Where is ThoughtoftheDay by the way?

Edit: I really can't honestly say newbies (like myself) have such a hard time here. You guys were honest when you said you didn't like my name, and I was just as honest when I said it wasn't well thought out, but I liked it just the same. There was no problem after that.

Sure we chase off the dumbasses. So what? They're called dumbasses for a reason.

SHhhh. *whisper* Don't tell the Newbies that we don't give newbies a hard time.
You don't get to goof up like that. You taint newbie no mo sugah!   :-"
I am currently experiencing life at several WTFs per hour.

aitm

sabrina come see us in the chat
A humans desire to live is exceeded only by their willingness to die for another. Even god cannot equal this magnificent sacrifice. No god has the right to judge them.-first tenant of the Panotheust

Savior2006

Quote from: "aitm"sabrina come see us in the chat

Somebodies in trouble. Tisk, tisk.
It took science to do what people imagine God can do.
--ApostateLois

"The closer you are to God the further you are from the truth."
--St Giordano

Noodle

Quote from: "WitchSabrina"Don't let these guys rattle you. We will all try. We're funny.  Shows you've been taken by the herd and the sheep dogs are circling you too - but in a hairy, slobbery-wet-nose kinda way. By all means jump in and start some rattling of your very own. Kick down the fence and be smooth, rowdy or free range both.  Just don't wonder too far off from reality path and start talking some lame-ass, crack-head bullshit under the guise (lie) of philosophy or the dogs may just sit on your head.  They fart.

LMAO

Bring it on Baby! Nobody farts like an ol'fart... and I eat raw garlic, and drink rancid fish oil!!  :twisted:

Thanks for the welcome guys.
I think I'm gonna like it here. :lol:
[hrline][/hrline]

I believe in Dog

Brian37

Quote from: "Noodle"
Quote from: "WitchSabrina"Don't let these guys rattle you. We will all try. We're funny.  Shows you've been taken by the herd and the sheep dogs are circling you too - but in a hairy, slobbery-wet-nose kinda way. By all means jump in and start some rattling of your very own. Kick down the fence and be smooth, rowdy or free range both.  Just don't wonder too far off from reality path and start talking some lame-ass, crack-head bullshit under the guise (lie) of philosophy or the dogs may just sit on your head.  They fart.

LMAO

Bring it on Baby! Nobody farts like an ol'fart... and I eat raw garlic, and drink rancid fish oil!!  :twisted:

Thanks for the welcome guys.
I think I'm gonna like it here. :lol:

If you are going to fart, please go outside. :P  Anywho, welcome.
"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers." Obama
Poetry By Brian37 Like my poetry on Facebook Under BrianJames Rational Poet and also at twitter under Brianrrs37