News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

The Gospel of Tyrese

Started by MagetheEntertainer, July 16, 2014, 09:56:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MagetheEntertainer

*Disclaimer*
This video may be offense to some viewers.  This video is for purely entertainment and satirical purposes.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N2aJqbN4kUw&list=UU7YOGHUfC1Tb6E4pudI9STA

Solitary

What is a chicken head? Solitary
There is nothing more frightful than ignorance in action.

aitm

Quote from: Solitary on July 17, 2014, 12:15:19 PM
What is a chicken head? Solitary

I was told in "da talk" dat a "chicken head" be a blow job...see....looky here....a chicken bobs its head as it struts and/or pecks at da dirt....da hoe..she be bobbin her head...see?
A humans desire to live is exceeded only by their willingness to die for another. Even god cannot equal this magnificent sacrifice. No god has the right to judge them.-first tenant of the Panotheust

Nam

Quote from: aitm on July 17, 2014, 12:26:33 PM
I was told in "da talk" dat a "chicken head" be a blow job...see....looky here....a chicken bobs its head as it struts and/or pecks at da dirt....da hoe..she be bobbin her head...see?

That's funny, you even misspelled "hoe". I see that in so many rap lyrics. I yell at liners "It's ho, you morons! A "hoe" is a garden tool."

Yes, I yell at liners.

-Nam
Mad cow disease...it's not just for cows, or the mad!

MagetheEntertainer

Actually a chicken head is a hoe that gives blow jobs, its a noun not a verb.  Most commonly used in early 90/late 80's rap music.

Nam

Quote from: MagetheEntertainer on July 17, 2014, 01:04:30 PM
Actually a chicken head is a hoe that gives blow jobs, its a noun not a verb.  Most commonly used in early 90/late 80's rap music.

HO!

-Nam
Mad cow disease...it's not just for cows, or the mad!

Solitary

Thanks! I should have figured it out.  Ho! Ho! Ho!
There is nothing more frightful than ignorance in action.