News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Site reality check..

Started by AllPurposeAtheist, July 14, 2014, 10:25:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gerard

PickelledEggs

Forgive me for I do not know what I said...

but...

Explain!!!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NlpRBLkgcBo

Aroura33

Well I don't think I was around for whatever happened when this thread started.  When I left last, Drunkenshoe was still a very regular poster, and when I came back she wasn't around.  But I drift in and out of this forums, here for a few months, gone for a few months, no reasons except real life gets busy or some other social avenue takes over for a while.

I have always thought people should be more polite here, but hey, I can' force other people to behave a certain way, I'm not a mod, and don't envy their jobs here! 

I will say it's nice to see Caseagainstfaith and Kimmie back though!   Glad to see both of you. :D
"A life is like a garden. Perfect moments can be had, but not preserved, except in memory.  LLAP"
Leonard Nimoy

aitm

people come…people go…there a song about that somewhere..
A humans desire to live is exceeded only by their willingness to die for another. Even god cannot equal this magnificent sacrifice. No god has the right to judge them.-first tenant of the Panotheust

_Xenu_

I miss both Kimmie and Sabrina...

The sad truth is though, this place isn't as busy as it used to be. Lots of people have left.
Click this link once a day to feed shelter animals. Its free.

http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/clickToGive/ars/home

GrinningYMIR

Quote from: _Xenu_ on December 07, 2014, 07:16:13 PM
I miss both Kimmie and Sabrina...

The sad truth is though, this place isn't as busy as it used to be. Lots of people have left.

I looked at my first post just now, my introduction one, and of the 14 or so replies I think only three people are still here as of now. I use this place as a haven and to talk to people like all of you guys without worry of being threatened, attacked, or excluded, I can't even comment on facebook for worry people will react badly.

It makes me sad to see it in a downed state, its helped me a lot, and I don't want to see it hurting
"Human history is a litany of blood shed over differing ideals of rulership and afterlife"<br /><br />Governor of the 32nd Province of the New Lunar Republic. Luna Nobis Custodit

caseagainstfaith

Quote from: _Xenu_ on December 07, 2014, 07:16:13 PM

I left for a while.  I'm back, but honestly, I still don't participate much.  I'm looking at the threads, and there just aren't a lot that have me interested. And, it can be a downward spiral.  If there are lots of people, there are lots of threads.  Some of them will bound to interest you.  When there are fewer people, fewer threads. So the people that try to stick around get bored and leave too.
Please visit my site at http://www.caseagainstfaith.com  featuring critiques of Lee Strobel and other apologetics.

GrinningYMIR

That makes sense, still I wish to see the site prosper, not fall down to a few people
"Human history is a litany of blood shed over differing ideals of rulership and afterlife"<br /><br />Governor of the 32nd Province of the New Lunar Republic. Luna Nobis Custodit