News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Have a good laugh

Started by Alaric I, July 09, 2014, 12:42:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alaric I

kilodelta

QuoteIf you are not a Christian, this post is not for you.

...because you won't automatically accept it as the truth.

There. I completed the thought in the first paragraph.
Faith: pretending to know things you don't know

kilodelta

QuoteLet’s think about this from God’s perspective and let’s go back to the beginning. This is how it all went down. In the beginning, God created heaven, earth, day, night, water, dry land, plants, animals, people, pathogens, carcinogens, toxins and…the immune system.

Fixed.
Faith: pretending to know things you don't know

AllPurposeAtheist

Quote from: drunkenshoe on July 09, 2014, 10:17:38 AM
This is not funny. This woman should be prosecuted in an ideal world. And people should be forced to vaccinate their babies and children.
I agree. When did it become your right to not only put your kids lives at risk, but everyone else's lives as well?
All hail my new signature!

Admit it. You're secretly green with envy.

Solitary

I don't think this is funny, but sad, from how many people will believe this and their children suffer and die.  :wall: Solitary
There is nothing more frightful than ignorance in action.

DunkleSeele

I tried to read through that bunch of crap. I really did. I didn't manage past the first third because I became sick.

It's not hilarious, it's sad; the thought that some people can write this crap and some more people will fall prey of this woo peddler makes me weep for mankind.

stromboli

Willful stupidity. And it is dangerous. Allowing people to choose the risk of not getting inoculations has already led to Measles and Whooping Cough outbreaks. If a single child dies because of this type of advice, people should be prosecuted for it.

AllPurposeAtheist

I wonder.. Do we have the right to a reasonable expectation to NOT catch their fucking disease and if so then perhaps we should be allowed to kill and burn the people who opt out of vaccines to prevent the spread of easily controlled diseases?
All hail my new signature!

Admit it. You're secretly green with envy.

Alaric I

Quote from: AllPurposeAtheist on July 09, 2014, 10:28:57 AM
I wonder.. Do we have the right to a reasonable expectation to NOT catch their fucking disease and if so then perhaps we should be allowed to kill and burn the people who opt out of vaccines to prevent the spread of easily controlled diseases?

This is the problem with freedom, I can't enforce my freedoms without stomping on yours.  It's a huge web of trying to figure out where the balance is so everyone has a reasonable expectation to freedom.  Nobody will be 100% free as in some way our freedoms will be trampled somehow.

wolf39us