News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Post Funny Videos

Started by wolf39us, February 20, 2013, 01:18:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hydra009

Hydra009

Horus Heresy readers:  Thank the Omnissiah it's finally over.  I haven't slept for ages!  (64 books published within 18 years - fun fact, the conflict takes about 9 years within the narrative)

Unbeliever

I've been listening to the Chronicles of Thomas Covenant lately
I read them decades ago, and remembered that they were very good, but I recalled few details about the plot. I'm about to begin the Second Chronicles, and I'm looking forward to the part where Covenant finally becomes more confident in the use of the wild magic. I hope I can get to the third Chronicles, which I never got around to before.
God Not Found
"There is a sucker born-again every minute." - C. Spellman

the_antithesis

Ah, Supaidaman. I actually found the complete series on the Internet Archive. Haven't watched it yet because, well, fucking look at it.

Blackleaf

"Oh, wearisome condition of humanity,
Born under one law, to another bound;
Vainly begot, and yet forbidden vanity,
Created sick, commanded to be sound."
--Fulke Greville--

Hydra009

ISIS-K sympathizers in Russia:

ISIS-K head:  "Here we go again with this Zelenskyy guy.  The Kremlin seems to think he's some pro-lgbt Jewish nazi terrorist. *chuckles*  And what, he paid some poeple to do an attack in Moscow then flee into an active war zone for safety?  Absurd.  It's us, actual islamacist terrorists you've known and been around for years."

Hydra009

POV you just told me you're cooking bacon:

https://i.imgur.com/vVMBbJa.mp4

Hydra009

Hydra009

Hydra009

Hydra009

Everyone thinks that garbage is the norm because of bottom-up demand, but it's really top-down supply.

Unbeliever

The only thing I care to watch on the History channel is The Proof is Out There. All else is just drivel.
God Not Found
"There is a sucker born-again every minute." - C. Spellman

Hydra009

Hydra009