News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Post Funny Videos

Started by wolf39us, February 20, 2013, 01:18:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shiranu

If you don't want to be riding your horse across the vast steppes, living in a camp of thousands of fellow nomads, living off the land and by the sword, fighting to die before 30 so that you do not face the shame of growing old and dying a cowards death, while raining arrows and slaming into Roman lines with your BIG BUFF HORSE and your LONG HARD WOODEN POKEY STICK as you raid frontier settlements in Dacia and Macedonia, and (someday) even raiding Rome herself along side a bunch of other steppe horsey-bois fleeing the Huns... don't talk to me about wrong generations.

I was born in the wrong generation.
"A little science distances you from God, but a lot of science brings you nearer to Him." - Louis Pasteur

Hydra009

lol I was watching a documentary on Roman watchtowers and most of it is just bored guards gambling and talking, occasionally with women, mostly without.  Dice games were very common.

drunkenshoe

The only good thing about 90s that we weren't disenchanted yet, and young. LOL 
"science is not about building a body of known 'facts'. ıt is a method for asking awkward questions and subjecting them to a reality-check, thus avoiding the human tendency to believe whatever makes us feel good." - tp

drunkenshoe

Quote from: the_antithesis on June 02, 2023, 12:31:40 AM

I can name that tune in one note.

I love that. Especially while playing Dawn of Man, it's very enjoyable. It's hard to hunt mammoths... And I always hunt only the adults and elders.
"science is not about building a body of known 'facts'. ıt is a method for asking awkward questions and subjecting them to a reality-check, thus avoiding the human tendency to believe whatever makes us feel good." - tp

Unbeliever

Hunting mammoths is easy, you just need the right kind of bazooka... 🤔
God Not Found
"There is a sucker born-again every minute." - C. Spellman

Hydra009

Quote from: Unbeliever on June 10, 2023, 11:07:46 AMHunting mammoths is easy, you just need the right kind of bazooka... 🤔
Cliff good enough for Grog, son of Grug.  Cliff good enough for Groog, son of Grog.

Hydra009

Blackleaf

Oh no. He's back. lol

"Oh, wearisome condition of humanity,
Born under one law, to another bound;
Vainly begot, and yet forbidden vanity,
Created sick, commanded to be sound."
--Fulke Greville--

Hydra009

I love Classic Onion.  It never fails to cheer me up.

Blackleaf

"Oh, wearisome condition of humanity,
Born under one law, to another bound;
Vainly begot, and yet forbidden vanity,
Created sick, commanded to be sound."
--Fulke Greville--

Gawdzilla Sama

Quote from: Unbeliever on June 10, 2023, 11:07:46 AMHunting mammoths is easy, you just need the right kind of bazooka... 🤔
We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers

Gawdzilla Sama

Quote from: Hydra009 on June 10, 2023, 07:09:50 PMCliff good enough for Grog, son of Grug.  Cliff good enough for Groog, son of Grog.
Yeah, the noble and in-touch with nature Native Americans would sometimes get the chance to run a whole herd of American bison off a cliff. They'd preserve no more than they could carry via animal transport. The rest made the coyotes choke.
We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers

Hydra009

Mr.Obvious

"If we have to go down, we go down together!"
- Your mum, last night, requesting 69.

Atheist Mantis does not pray.