News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Post Funny Videos

Started by wolf39us, February 20, 2013, 01:18:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shiranu

I think in some way it's quite comedic - if you aren't into weapons, the first one on the list is actually pretty interesting; smoking pipes and metal flutes for self-defense.

Ingenuity gives me childish giggles.
"A little science distances you from God, but a lot of science brings you nearer to Him." - Louis Pasteur

the_antithesis

"Smoking Flutes" was the name of my old bicycle gang.

Hydra009

This is me every single day.  I am useless before 11am, pretty decent in the afternoon, peak at about 11pm, then I go off on these wild flights of random interest/obsession for a few hours and then it's basically just reading The Silver Key until I go to sleep.

GSOgymrat

Unbeliever

Quote from: Shiranu on January 26, 2023, 10:20:43 PM

I think in some way it's quite comedic - if you aren't into weapons, the first one on the list is actually pretty interesting; smoking pipes and metal flutes for self-defense.

Ingenuity gives me childish giggles.
I think I've heard of a kind of martial art in which just about any everyday object can be used as a weapon, but I don't remember what it's called.
God Not Found
"There is a sucker born-again every minute." - C. Spellman

Hydra009

D&D short about the perils of making a fantasy RPG in today's greed-driven new normal where you don't technically own the content you made!

You guys better chip in, cause I'm $200 in the hole to Mann Shorts just for posting this.

Cassia

Gets loud, but this training vid spoof is so weird I had to share.

Cassia

Not a funny video, more of an absurdity to chuckle about really. King's guard give the "make way" warning about a millisecond before collision. Not a fan of ignorant tourists either, but damn. I am glad the US military doesn't get so wrapped up in archaic tradition and conduct all sorts of elaborate parades. Gives rise to often undeserved pride and nationalism in my view.

Shiranu

Quote from: Cassia on February 01, 2023, 03:43:54 PMNot a funny video, more of an absurdity to chuckle about really. King's guard give the "make way" warning about a millisecond before collision. Not a fan of ignorant tourists either, but damn. I am glad the US military doesn't get so wrapped up in archaic tradition and conduct all sorts of elaborate parades. Gives rise to often undeserved pride and nationalism in my view.

Eh, I think the example the Queen's Guard set is how employees at any establishment should behave towards customers who get in their way - you are at their place of business, don't get in the way.
"A little science distances you from God, but a lot of science brings you nearer to Him." - Louis Pasteur

Cassia

Quote from: Shiranu on February 01, 2023, 08:13:11 PMEh, I think the example the Queen's Guard set is how employees at any establishment should behave towards customers who get in their way - you are at their place of business, don't get in the way.
Here is one place you need to STFU. The guard used fine language and damn, those people shut up fast.
I went to see the USS Arizona memorial/burial site and people were laughing and eating snacks. The dead don't care but that's not the point.

Shiranu

Similar experience at the Arizona as well; people being very loud and obnoxious at a place you are suppose to have a least a sliver of respect for people around you. Did not appreciate it.

Hydra009