News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Female COD clan

Started by TheGamingAtheist, July 06, 2014, 06:54:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheGamingAtheist

Quote from: AllPurposeAtheist on July 06, 2014, 07:50:20 PM
Hey! Get your shit together. You're new here.
Lol Yeah, Yeah, suck it!!! :D

PickelledEggs

EVERYONE JUST WATCH THEIR FUCKING LANGUAGE!!!!

lol

Yeah. Guys playing girl characters in MMOs is pretty common. I do it. Everyone just gives you stuff. They're a lot friendlier if they are attracted to your character lmao

GrinningYMIR

Quote from: PickelledEggs on July 06, 2014, 08:01:09 PM

lol

Yeah. Guys playing girl characters in MMOs is pretty common. I do it. Everyone just gives you stuff. They're a lot friendlier if they are attracted to your character lmao

you'd be surprised how often my blood elf girl got random buffs...
"Human history is a litany of blood shed over differing ideals of rulership and afterlife"<br /><br />Governor of the 32nd Province of the New Lunar Republic. Luna Nobis Custodit

PickelledEggs

Quote from: GrinningYMIR on July 06, 2014, 08:05:38 PM
you'd be surprised how often my blood elf girl got random buffs...

Is it somewhere between frequetly-very frequently? :lol:

BTW. Blood Elfs were my shit. Best race in the game.

GrinningYMIR

Very frequently, and my favorite race to play are humans, my favorite race physically is a tie between Night elves and Dranei, those are some hot women yo
"Human history is a litany of blood shed over differing ideals of rulership and afterlife"<br /><br />Governor of the 32nd Province of the New Lunar Republic. Luna Nobis Custodit

TheGamingAtheist

Quote from: PickelledEggs on July 06, 2014, 08:01:09 PM

lol

That's so fucking weird. Lol boys.... *Scoffs* plus his account was tied to our Facebook so it showed a picture of us. Eventually I think he got pissed because guys kept telling him how sexy he was...hahahhahaha

TheGamingAtheist

Ya know, I have No fucking idea what the hell these elf things are. My relationship is reversed. I'm a FPS gamer and he's more MMO

PickelledEggs

Lol. I actually play more mobas than anything. My game priority list goes Dota2/Smite/LoL,  Tom Clancy Blacklist, Borderlands 2, CS:GO

I haven't really been playing MMO s lately... 
(my attention span is very bad)
Sent from your mom

GrinningYMIR

Night elves are attractive! So are Dranei! Not as much as Asari but even still!

TheGamingAtheist

I have some catching up to do. Lol maybe I should've made my name on here something different since the only games I game on are FPS Nd I have nooooo idea what you two are discussing lmao

GrinningYMIR

Warcraft and a little bit of Mass Effect on my part

the_antithesis

Kingdoms of Amalur is great. The player character's dead-eyed stare when earthshaking dialog is going on is hilarious.

PickelledEggs

TGA, did you ever play Splintercell: Blacklist? It's SOOOO good.

TheGamingAtheist

Quote from: PickelledEggs on July 06, 2014, 08:46:18 PM
TGA, did you ever play Splintercell: Blacklist? It's SOOOO good.
No sir, I did not. I don't even know what that is...lollllllll

If it isn't halo, battlefield,  COD,  runescape... I Probably haven't played it. Cod caught my eye and I've been faithful since..haha.  I'm a lame, I know: )

GrinningYMIR