How in the Hell is nobody slamming Islam and Muslims over this verse in Quran?!!

Started by Maldini, July 06, 2014, 01:30:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MagetheEntertainer

Quote from: Maldini on July 06, 2014, 01:30:51 PM
Koran 9:28
Now what you'll never know unless you've been an ex-Muslim like me, is that the word نجس which is translated " unclean" is a specific technical term in Islam, meaning the the dirty things that no Muslim should ever physically touch or keep in sight.

The list of official Islamic "dirty" things are shit, piss, cum, dogs and pigs, and the atheist.

And please keep in mind the fact that it's Quran's text, not an interpretation, not a Hadith, etc. It's the basic teaching of an Islam which every Muslim has to believe in otherwise they wouldn't be a Muslim.

They all truly and literally believe a non-believer, and that means any person who doesn't follow an Abrahamic religion, is a dirty object, same as shit, piss, cum, dogs and pigs.

A Muslim believes if he shakes an non-believers hand, he has to wash his hands three times so he's clean, just like he touches shit and piss

Should us Atheists show any respect to these people, who deep down think of us as walking human form of shit?

If Atheists had one bit of courage they would be burning Korans publicly on a daily basis.

Islam is the same as racism an homophobia. It's funny how atheists don't get any protection unlike the poor victims of those other two evil ideas.

I don't know the laws in US, do neo-Nazis get protection under free speech or no? Even if they do, stuff like this easily puts Muslims on the same level as neo-Nazis.

Dude, Muslims actually do practice that shit!  When I was working at Dunkin Donuts one of my Co-Workers was a Hindu lady, and one day this Muslim lady came into the coffee shop to order some stuff, but she refuesed to take anything that the Hindu lady touched, I was currently doing stock in the back and I had to come up to the front to make this womens order because she refused to accept anything from her.  When I came to the front to see what was going on the lady explained to me that she couldn't take anything from her because she was Hindu.  I so desperatly wanted to tell her that I was an Atheist but my the manager for this Dunks hated Atheist so I kept my mouth shut and made her coffee.  I still to this day wish I would have just told the lady that I was a fucking atheist and that she would have to take coffee from one of us.

theorange4

Quote from: Maldini on July 06, 2014, 01:30:51 PM
Koran 9:28
Now what you'll never know unless you've been an ex-Muslim like me, is that the word نجس which is translated " unclean" is a specific technical term in Islam, meaning the the dirty things that no Muslim should ever physically touch or keep in sight.

The list of official Islamic "dirty" things are shit, piss, cum, dogs and pigs, and the atheist.

And please keep in mind the fact that it's Quran's text, not an interpretation, not a Hadith, etc. It's the basic teaching of an Islam which every Muslim has to believe in otherwise they wouldn't be a Muslim.

They all truly and literally believe a non-believer, and that means any person who doesn't follow an Abrahamic religion, is a dirty object, same as shit, piss, cum, dogs and pigs.

A Muslim believes if he shakes an non-believers hand, he has to wash his hands three times so he's clean, just like he touches shit and piss

Should us Atheists show any respect to these people, who deep down think of us as walking human form of shit?

If Atheists had one bit of courage they would be burning Korans publicly on a daily basis.

Islam is the same as racism an homophobia. It's funny how atheists don't get any protection unlike the poor victims of those other two evil ideas.

I don't know the laws in US, do neo-Nazis get protection under free speech or no? Even if they do, stuff like this easily puts Muslims on the same level as neo-Nazis.

That's interesting. Then again, I have never read or touched a Koran.

Youssuf Ramadan

Quote from: Munch on August 07, 2014, 07:13:20 AM
The Muslims, just like the Christians, are a group of cherry pickers, who ignore details in the faith they practice.

If whenever I see a muslim woman here in the uk walking around with a head scarf, I feel like walking up to her saying "either take that fucking thing off or cover your face, hands and feet completely, don't pick and choose the shit in your faith, either embrace it fully or don't follow it"

I used to feel the same way, but now I would say that 'moderate' islam is a stepping stone out and away from the fundie lunatics.  Part of me thinks that going cold turkey would be a step too far for most muslims.  Ideally I'd like to see the whole rotten ideology disappear asap, but practically it ain't gonna happen soon.