News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

I Spy - A Photo Game

Started by Gerard, February 20, 2013, 08:42:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zatoichi

I spy a bald guy (as well as a Beefeater and a bottle... WOOHOO! Hat trick muthafuckahs!)  :P

"If the thought of something makes me giggle for longer than 15 seconds, I am to assume that I am not allowed to do it." ~Skippy's List

Alaric I

I spy leather pants.

Zatoichi

"If the thought of something makes me giggle for longer than 15 seconds, I am to assume that I am not allowed to do it." ~Skippy's List

Aroura33

"A life is like a garden. Perfect moments can be had, but not preserved, except in memory.  LLAP"
Leonard Nimoy

Farroc

"The idea of getting a, y\'know, syringe full of heroin and shooting it in the vein under my cock right now seems like almost a productive act." -Bill Hicks

Gerard

I spy a cat

I don't get the pickup thing BTW.....

AllPurposeAtheist

Question: Since Buck is no longer here to complain about me can I post tacky and irrelevant pictures again? :P
All hail my new signature!

Admit it. You're secretly green with envy.

Gerard

Quote from: "AllPurposeAtheist"Question: Since Buck is no longer here to complain about me can I post tacky and irrelevant pictures again? :P

:-D

No.

Buck may not be here, but I am!

Alaric I

Quote from: "Gerard"I don't get the pickup thing BTW.....

Electric Guitars use a pickup to translate vibrations from the strings and turn them into elctricla signals.

Alaric I

AllPurposeAtheist

Quote from: "Gerard"
Quote from: "AllPurposeAtheist"Question: Since Buck is no longer here to complain about me can I post tacky and irrelevant pictures again? :P

No.

Bummer, but I'll capitulate and become one of the flock. :shock:
All hail my new signature!

Admit it. You're secretly green with envy.

Aroura33

"A life is like a garden. Perfect moments can be had, but not preserved, except in memory.  LLAP"
Leonard Nimoy

Gerard

Quote from: "AllPurposeAtheist"
Quote from: "Gerard"

No.

Bummer, but I'll capitulate and become one of the flock. :shock:

APA, I am sure you are most welcome to whatever flock you want to join.

Gerard

Gerard

I spy a former head of state

(The Duke of Windsor, formerly King Edward VIII of the UK and other realms)