Started by Gerard, February 20, 2013, 08:42:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

FlatEarth1024

Okay.  No problem.   Back to the game.

Quote from: "Alaric I"I spy cuffs.

[spoil:wxuxh47d][ Image ][/spoil:wxuxh47d]

I spy Leafs.

Alaric I

Ok, jsut ot clear this up as this is supposed to be more literal.  Say I spy sticks, and then post this?

FlatEarth1024

Quote from: "Alaric I"Ok, jsut ot clear this up as this is supposed to be more literal.  Say I spy sticks, and then post this?
Right, that works.  You can take liberties with the spelling and say "I spy 'Styx'" and maybe put (sticks) in parenthesis.  That way everyone gets the reference even if its a bit subtle or a play on a word or phrase.

Alaric I

Quote from: "FlatEarth1024"
Quote from: "Alaric I"Ok, jsut ot clear this up as this is supposed to be more literal.  Say I spy sticks, and then post this?
Right, that works.  You can take liberties with the spelling and say "I spy 'Styx'" and maybe put (sticks) in parenthesis.  That way everyone gets the reference even if its a bit subtle or a play on a word or phrase.

Sweet

FlatEarth1024

[spoil:uj8epamp][ Image ][/spoil:uj8epamp]
You can get creative with word meanings, too.  Like you post Styx...and then I post

I spy axes (heavy metal slang for guitars).

Alaric I

I spy a mike (the announcer)

Aroura33

"A life is like a garden. Perfect moments can be had, but not preserved, except in memory.  LLAP"
Leonard Nimoy

C172

Alaric I

Plu

Jason Harvestdancer

Nope, not a photograph.

Back to Alaric's picture.

I spy fruit.

White privilege is being a lifelong racist, then being sent to the White House twice because your running mate is a minority.<br /><br />No Biden, no KKK, no Fascist USA!

Alaric I

Aroura33

"A life is like a garden. Perfect moments can be had, but not preserved, except in memory.  LLAP"
Leonard Nimoy

Alaric I

Aroura33

I could be wrong, but I think clearly photoshopped pics like that are not allowed, they are closer to animation than a photo. Gerard?
Leonard Nimoy