muhammad was a pedophile?

Started by robert04330, July 04, 2014, 02:51:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

robert04330

Quote from: Nam on July 04, 2014, 05:54:12 PM
Y.O.U. A.R.E. A.N. I.D.I.O.T.

LEARN IT, LOVE IT, LIVE IT.

-Nam

Sorry you think i am a idiot... Have a nice day.
I HAVE CANDY

Shiranu

QuoteIs the 30 year old guy who finds the 15 year old high school girl who has breasts and hips and all the things that trigger natural desire in a man, and finds her sexy a pedophile? Absolutely not!

I can only speak from personal experience, and I don't know if this is common or not amongst men, but I just do not find teenagers attractive. There are a few who are like... 19 or right on the border of 20, who are attractive, but they also look more mature than their age. For me the 22-32+ range is the "perfect" range in terms of just sexy appeal.

But the last time I can remember finding a 15 year old attractive was when I was around 15 years old. I just don't feel like it would be that common to find teenagers attractive at 30.

She wanted a kid at 13 so it was right for her.

No, it wasn't. A 13 year old has not had their brain develop to the point they can reasonably be expected to realize all the consequences that entails. A 13 year old is still years away from being able to provide and support a child. A 13 year old's body is simply NOT READY BIOLOGICALLY to have a child... it is possible, sure, but it is not in a good state to be having a kid.

Just because you WANT something does not make it okay, and thank Allah for that.
"A little science distances you from God, but a lot of science brings you nearer to Him." - Louis Pasteur

robert04330

Quote from: Shiranu on July 04, 2014, 06:08:44 PM

No, it wasn't. A 13 year old has not had their brain develop to the point they can reasonably be expected to realize all the consequences that entails.

Peoples ability to think is not coded into the DNA.. Its has to do with life experience.

A 13 year old is still years away from being able to provide and support a child.

In a world of SSI and food stamps that is untrue.

A 13 year old's body is simply NOT READY BIOLOGICALLY to have a child... it is possible, sure, but it is not in a good state to be having a kid.

Her body was ready and she gave birth right and she made milk and everything. so whatever.

Just because you WANT something does not make it okay, and thank Allah for that.

Whatever.. she wanted to have a kid so she had one "free will" and all that jazz.
I HAVE CANDY

Shiranu

QuotePeoples ability to think is not coded into the DNA.. Its has to do with life experience.

Biology and psychology say otherwise, that it is a mixture of both experience but also the power of the brain itself. That's why, with a poke or a prod or a zap of electricity to the brain, you can change some very fundamental aspects of a person's personality, to the point they may not even be considered the same person anymore.

QuoteHer body was ready and she gave birth right and she made milk and everything. so whatever.

The body is not "ready" until around 22-25 for women. While you can have a child before then, it is much like saying you can run a mile on a broken leg... sure, it's possible, but you are risking alot of long term health issues and a load of unnecessary pains. Simply put the skeletal structure of the female body is not in it's ideal shape, nor is the size or ability to produce nutrients.

Pregnancy takes ALOT of energy, as does puberty and growth during the teens. If you cant produce enough energy, it doesn't magically come from no where; the body takes it away from either the growth or the pregnancy. And unless you are eating steak after steak after vegetable after vegetable after (etc. etc. ...) all day long your body will NOT be getting the amount of nutrients it needs to provide for either you or your baby properly. That is an unnecessary health risk for both mother and child.

Then lets say she breast feeds (something that should be HIGHLY encouraged for any potential mother because of all the health benefits for not just the baby but the mother as well)... again, this requires ALOT of nutrients, and if she cannot keep up with it, either the milk or her body will not be receiving all the nutrients it requires.

QuoteWhatever.. she wanted to have a kid so she had one "free will" and all that jazz.

I want a boat... therefor, if I go and steal a boat, does that mean it's okay because I "wanted" it?

But that doesn't really do any physical harm, so lets change it...

I want to go stab someone... I really like playing with knives and think it would be pretty cool to shank someone... so does that mean it's "okay" because it was my free will to hurt someone else?

No, it doesn't. And when you have a baby before your body is ready, that is what you are doing; intentionally hurting someone else.
"A little science distances you from God, but a lot of science brings you nearer to Him." - Louis Pasteur

Nam

Quote from: robert04330 on July 04, 2014, 06:34:20 PM
Peoples ability to think is not coded into the DNA.. Its has to do with life experience.

In a world of SSI and food stamps that is untrue.

Her body was ready and she gave birth right and she made milk and everything. so whatever.

Whatever.. she wanted to have a kid so she had one "free will" and all that jazz.

If this comment isn't a reason for everyone to put him on ignore -- I don't know what is.

The stupid, it burns.

-Nam
Mad cow disease...it's not just for cows, or the mad!

Shiranu

Quote from: Nam on July 04, 2014, 06:50:23 PM
If this comment isn't a reason for everyone to put him on ignore -- I don't know what is.

The stupid, it burns.

-Nam

I thought he was stupid at first as well, but after checking his youtube... I feel really uncomfortable. I think he might legitimately not see the issue with it rather than just not grasping the issue with it.

robert04330

Quote from: Nam on July 04, 2014, 06:50:23 PM

The stupid, it burns.

-Nam

whatever.. put me on ignore.. if that is what it takes to not get replys from you then whatever.
I HAVE CANDY

Nam

Quote from: Shiranu on July 04, 2014, 07:01:06 PM
I thought he was stupid at first as well, but after checking his youtube... I feel really uncomfortable. I think he might legitimately not see the issue with it rather than just not grasping the issue with it.

At first I thought his idiocy was based on a lack of education, self or otherwise, and though I believe he probably actually has a low IQ, bordering on retardation, and I would have given him a break but since he just keeps on reiterating his idiocy, he must go on ignore or my flaming of him may go a bit far. I've been known of going too far in some instances.

-Nam

robert04330

yeah? low IQ, bordering on retardation? Fuck you pal.

I HAVE CANDY

Nam

He does live in a basement.

-Nam

Hijiri Byakuren

This thread is stupid. Aurora and Shoe had some insightful things to say, but the rest of you are being idiots.
Speak when you have something to say, not when you have to say something.

Sargon The Grape - My Youtube Channel

Nam

Quote from: Hijiri Byakuren on July 04, 2014, 08:24:54 PM
This thread is stupid. Aurora and Shoe had some insightful things to say, but the rest of you are being idiots.

Yes, yes we are.

-Nam

Shiranu

Quote from: Hijiri Byakuren on July 04, 2014, 08:24:54 PM

More or less,  yeah.

robert04330

Quote from: Nam on July 04, 2014, 08:15:04 PM
He does live in a basement.

-Nam

Thats a MIT radio station.. Not a basement.   
I HAVE CANDY