A Perfect Example of Christian Stupidity

Started by Jagare, July 02, 2014, 09:59:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DunkleSeele

Quote from: frosty on July 11, 2014, 01:59:42 PM
Heh, I get it. Someone is not allowed to more accurately defend a position than the rest of you people. When your argument fails, when your group dynamic fails, and when you get back all the insults you give, your only resort is to block me from participating in things. I'll take that as an obvious white flag coming from you that I win.

Have a good one, and next time you wonder why forum members are leaving, and participation on this website is down, remember me and everyone else like me.
I told you no replies. One week vacation.
In one week you'll be welcome to come back here with a different attitude.

Draconic Aiur

It's not just Christianity. Motherfucking Scientology.

Jagare

To clarify my position:
Christianity does make me angry.  However, I cannot vent in public because its socially unacceptable and I don't want to come across as an angry belligerent atheist.  I think that really hurts the cause of all non-believers, atheist or not.  That is why it's nice to have a place to vent like these forums. 
Little did I know that I was going to be insulted for views that I thought would be tolerated, if not well-received on a website called atheistforums.com.

A little bit of a surprise, but hey, I'll get over it.  Uh - look at that, I'm already over it.  <tips hat to moderator>

Solitary

Jagare, this jack ass has been here before under different names, he is a troll using different IP addresses, he gets a kick out of upsetting people and disrupting the forum. When he first started here he wanted everyone to feel sorry for him because he is mentally ill. He uses proxy servers to get into this site. He's probably a religious nut that wants to shut down the site by making members leave, or other think atheists are being jerks for banning him. Don't take him serious. We are glad you are aboard, and hope he didn't think atheists are like him and leave. Solitary
There is nothing more frightful than ignorance in action.