A Perfect Example of Christian Stupidity

Started by Jagare, July 02, 2014, 09:59:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Happythecat

Solitary

This is amazing to me.  A person is being honest about there feelings of outrage at the stupidity of religious dogma that makes a son suffer when they could have been helped, and he is slammed for it and called names. I'm 72 years old and I still get angry at the stupidity of religious nuts even if I can't do something about it---that's what makes us human, rather than an unfeeling better than though ass hole because we are jaded by life.  :butt: Solitary   
There is nothing more frightful than ignorance in action.

frosty

Quote from: justme on July 06, 2014, 09:49:09 PM
Somebody needs a hug.

Yeah, and it's obviously you after I intellectually, verbally and virtually knocked your teeth out of your face  :smile2:

frosty

Quote from: drunkenshoe on July 07, 2014, 12:33:04 PM
By your reactions in this thread, you are more in a position to learn from him.

So here we have yet another advocate for endless misery caused by religion. What other folks want to step up? Who else wants to be at the mercy of religious stupidity forever?

And who else wants to purposely not understand my posts so they can argue even more? YEAH!

frosty

Quote from: drunkenshoe on July 07, 2014, 01:19:29 PM
Yeah, everybody is against you. We are pming each other right now to determine who is turn not to understand your posts and argue with you more and more. 

Just to make it clear, that^ is a sarcastic joke. Not real.

So it has come to the point where someone expressing a view and then defending that position is not allowed? Everyone should have a right to do that. If people are offended in the process then it really isn't my problem.

MagetheEntertainer

I agree that it is partially the mothers fault for refusing to get her son medical attention when the tumor was much more benign, she is clearly one of the people who is in EXTREME Ignorance with her religion, but not all Jehovah's witnesses are that stupid.  I used to go to school with this kid whose family were all Jehovah Witnesses, and he had some sort of medical issue that required a transfusion to fix.  His family put it off for a while, but once they realized the seriousness of the situation they put their bull shit aside and got him the transfusion.

justme

Jagare, it is not just you!

If a parent stops feeding their child that's neglect.  If they keep their child tied up in the basement that's abuse.  These things are against the law and the parent would be held responsible.  If they deliberately refuse to seek medical attentiion for a sick or injured child that's fine because it's their deeply held religious superstition.  Did I say superstition?  Oops.  I meant to say belief.

Hakurei Reimu

People like the JW mother in the OP are proof that religions hold their beliefs and tenets above human life and dignity. Fuck 'em.
Warning: Don't Tease The Miko!
(she bites!)
Spinny Miko Avatar shamelessly ripped off from Iosys' Neko Miko Reimu

Jagare

Quote from: frosty on July 03, 2014, 08:03:22 PM
When I first glanced at your post, it seemed more overly emotional than what I accustomed to reading on here or any other site for that matter.

Than you made a very immature initial assessment.  Only a childish person responds in a pre-determined way when they don't have all the information. 
Your reply to what I said was a bit better, but still a bit too emotional for my tastes.

Your tastes are not my concern.  Especially since you didn't even bother to answer my questions regarding the validity of one's emotions.  I'll ask them again:  Should I not feel hostility towards christianity when a priest molests a child?  Is my anger not warranted?  Am I somehow not allowed to express my disdain for their criminal religion because some blowhard doesn't feel it is necessary?

QuoteI'm not trying to tell you what to do or anything like that,

Yes, that's exactly what you're doing.  You're using ridicule in an attempt to shame someone into silence who doesn't agree with your absurd idea.

QuoteI'm simply trying to convey the message that it's pointless to slam your keyboard in childish rage at something you have no control over.

Who's slamming keyboards here?  You're now using an outright fabrication to create false justification for your absurd remark.

QuoteThe emotions of other people do not offend me because I am past that stage. It really doesn't mean much to me.

Now you've somehow evolved into a Vulcan?  You don't "DO" emotions?  What are you even talking about with "stages"????

QuoteAtrocities caused by religion can be tamed by doing what I said in my first post, until then I can't see the point of wasting your life and energy getting offended by this type of stuff.

Wow, even better.  Now you, perched there on your mighty 'emotion police' horse, are telling me that I shouldn't even allow myself to become offended by things.  So, should I now just accept the stupidity of others as fact and move on?  Should I have just ignored all your highly ignorant remarks and just let them go?  I'm not allowed to express even the slightest disdain for anything???

Well pardon the holy fuck outta me and the rest of the human race.

You must be new to these types of things.

And you sir must be new to using rational thought.  Your ideas are ludicrous and you come off as a pseudo-intellectual trying desperately hard to pass your condescending ignorance off as valid ideas.  Let me put this into words that you will find both easier to understand and emotionally offensive:  I think you're a fucking idiot.

frosty

Quote from: Jagare on July 11, 2014, 01:56:27 AM
Than you made a very immature initial assessment.  Only a childish person responds in a pre-determined way when they don't have all the information.

No I didn't. I made an accurate assessment based on what I saw you say, now you're whining like a little bitch about it. This long, pathetic reply of yours only proves my original point, that you're a whiny, pathetic little bitch. You are quite stupid for proving me right.

QuoteYour tastes are not my concern.  Especially since you didn't even bother to answer my questions regarding the validity of one's emotions.  I'll ask them again:  Should I not feel hostility towards christianity when a priest molests a child?  Is my anger not warranted?  Am I somehow not allowed to express my disdain for their criminal religion because some blowhard doesn't feel it is necessary?

And your tastes are not mine. So? I already told you, retard, that you are allowed to vent to a certain degree, then you just become an absolutely pathetic little whiny cretin like you have become. And at the end of the day, as much as you'd like to believe differently, your subjective opinion on the outrages of religion does nothing to solve anything.

QuoteYes, that's exactly what you're doing.  Your using ridicule in an attempt to shame someone who doesn't agree with you into silence.

Ahh.... planting false accusations when you got nothing. That's a good one. I'm not doing anything you claim, you are just incapable of grasping my superior logic. You were emotional when you first made the thread, advocating the murder of somebody, and you are emotional here in your responses, and that's because you're a whiny, dumb little prick. I did ridicule the other user when he inaccurately challenged what I had to say. I have a point to make, I made it, and I've seen absolutely no valid counter argument to it. Just people screaming like emo teens at a world that doesn't care about what they think.

QuoteWho's slamming keyboards here?  You're now using an outright fabrication to create false justification for your absurd remark.

Do you have any idea what a suggestive metaphor is? Apparently not. It's not an outright fabrication, it's textual evidence. Every single one of your posts here show that to be correct. Nice try, but you're wrong.

QuoteNow you've somehow evolved into a Vulcan?  You don't "DO" emotions?  What are you even talking about with "stages"????

No, I've just grown up, something you refuse to do because you aspire to be an emotional Internet twat your entire life. What I mean by stages is that I once flamed outrage at such events but realized that it didn't change anything. You refuse to acknowledge that because not only do you believe you are more relevant than you actually are, but you have the emotive mental state of a 5 year old.

QuoteWow, even better.  Now you, perched there on your mighty 'emotion police' horse, are telling me that I shouldn't even allow myself to become offended by things.  So, should I now just accept the stupidity of others as fact and move on?  Should I have just ignored all your highly ignorant remarks and just let them go?  I'm not allowed to express even the slightest disdain for anything???

Well pardon the holy fuck outta me and the rest of the human race.

Once again, you illiterate, whiny little moron, I never said that. Do you have any basic reading comprehension? Your argument is in trouble; you constantly loop back emotional diatribes in order to get me to repeat myself again and again. You can express disdain for things, I was just trying to warn you of it's pointlessness. The very fact that this thread has gone far enough, with all these offended replies, is proof that I struck a nerve indeed. I'm not on an mighty 'emotion police' horse, although that's what I would expect from someone like you with a stunted capacity.

QuoteSo, should I now just accept the stupidity of others as fact and move on?

You can vent moderately, then accept it and move on. Remember what I said about how "insanity awaits"? Pardon me, you stupid arrogant retard, for trying to spare you from ruining your life getting upset over millions of things you have absolutely no control over. Yes, the real answer is that you DO need to accept the stupidity of others as fact because people self-convince themselves all the time of what they think and believe and you cannot change that. I actually don't care if you end up some frustrated nobody who holds a pathetic grudge against the world, because I, and the world, will keep rolling.

QuoteAnd you sir must be new to using rational thought.  Your ideas are ludicrous and you come off as a pseudo-intellectual trying desperately hard to pass your condescending ignorance off as valid ideas.  Let me put this into words that you will find both easier to understand and emotionally offensive:  I think you're a fucking idiot.

That is quite ironic and hilarious coming from someone like yourself. My ideas are not anything you claim them to be, they just inconvenience you and make you feel all angry and upset inside. That's why you lash out like this, because it's all you have left; condescending remarks and attacks against my person. You come off as a whiny, selfish, spoiled, emotional little bitch, but does anybody care? No, since you refuse to accept any advice you have turned into a funny, tragic sideshow.

Let me put this into words that you will find both easier to understand, and emotionally offensive (again): You are screaming at a world that is indifferent to you, doesn't care about anything you think, and that's that. You then, in turn, take out your frustrated butthurt rage at one of the only people on this planet who will truly try to help you understand how things are and adapt to them. Throughout all your infantile aggression, this will all result in nothing. So keep screaming little boy, it's hilarious.

DunkleSeele

*Mod hat on*
Frosty, give it a rest. Your personal attacks and condescending attitude towards Jagare and other members, here and in other threads, are getting tiring. Stop it. NOW. And no replies to this warning.

Mister Agenda

Quote from: frosty on July 02, 2014, 10:46:12 PM
Your unabated rage is not helping the situation. Countries need to put laws and stipulations in place stopping this problem. This very problem - religious people denying loved ones medical care based on religious pretexts/justifications - is actually huge. This will only stop, or greatly minimize, when like I said countries put laws in place punishing those who withhold medical care from loved ones for religious reasons.

Until then, these articles will keep pouring in.

Rage (or more properly, outrage) is often what drives changes to the law. Complacency rarely does.
Atheists are not anti-Christian. They are anti-stupid.--WitchSabrina

Mister Agenda

Quote from: frosty on July 04, 2014, 12:00:27 AM
Part of it yes, but not the whole reason. Acting like a 13 year old in response to things you can't control... well, I don't see the reasoning behind that. He reminds me a lot of myself when I was younger and I was overly emotional and got offended at every single injustice on the planet. There comes a time where you are no longer capable of expending your energy for such things, and if you don't successfully achieve that part of maturity, then insanity awaits.

So what you needed when you were fourteen was condescension, I must assume, since that's what you're offering.
Atheists are not anti-Christian. They are anti-stupid.--WitchSabrina

frosty

Heh, I get it. Someone is not allowed to more accurately defend a position than the rest of you people. When your argument fails, when your group dynamic fails, and when you get back all the insults you give, your only resort is to block me from participating in things. I'll take that as an obvious white flag coming from you that I win.

Have a good one, and next time you wonder why forum members are leaving, and participation on this website is down, remember me and everyone else like me.

Hijiri Byakuren

Quote from: frosty on July 11, 2014, 01:59:42 PM
Heh, I get it. Someone is not allowed to more accurately defend a position than the rest of you people. When your argument fails, when your group dynamic fails, and when you get back all the insults you give, your only resort is to block me from participating in things. I'll take that as an obvious white flag coming from you that I win.

Have a good one, and next time you wonder why forum members are leaving, and participation on this website is down, remember me and everyone else like me.
We have gotten rather cliquish over the past year, haven't we...
Speak when you have something to say, not when you have to say something.

Sargon The Grape - My Youtube Channel