News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

That's one hell of an orgasm...

Started by PickelledEggs, July 26, 2014, 04:56:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PickelledEggs

QuoteThere is nothing more disgusting than the thought of a teenage girl touching herself. Well… nature agrees too. Jennifer Connery of Hoagland Nebraska was struck by lightning this past Tuesday while masturbating outside behind a tree. “We don’t let our kids masturbate in the home for this very reason so I guess she had to sneak out side” embarrassed father Winston Connery was quoted as saying when contacted.

According to medical experts the moisture between her genitals and her fingertips served as a conductor and caused a lot of damage to nerve endings there is a good chance she will not regain feeling in either. “She is lucky to have only been using two fingers at the time, it could have been much worse” Carol Rogers, pediatric nurse responded. “Right now I think she is just embarrassed that she had to learn a lesson the hard way”

Masturbation is a most deadly sin and children need to be protected from the temptation.

http://stopmasturbationnow.org/weather/17-year-old-girl-stuck-by-lightning-when-masturbating/#prettyPhoto

Solitary

:eek: How silly of her parents to think that!  :madu: Solitary
There is nothing more frightful than ignorance in action.

Gawdzilla Sama

Dear parents, thanks for making me go outside in a storm to do something that you've done countless times.
We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers

stromboli

Once when out hunting the Black Powder season-in camo- I saw a guy jacking off under a tree. I quietly went the other way. Anybody that loves nature THAT much should be left alone.

Nam

Where is Hoagland, Nebraska? There's a Hoagland, Indiana but I couldn't find one in Nebraska.

I think it's made up, funny, but made up.

-Nam
Mad cow disease...it's not just for cows, or the mad!

PickelledEggs

Quote from: Nam on July 27, 2014, 12:51:36 AM
Where is Hoagland, Nebraska? There's a Hoagland, Indiana but I couldn't find one in Nebraska.

I think it's made up, funny, but made up.

-Nam

Yeah. I think stopmasturbationnow.org is a satire site, if I'm not mistaken.

Nam

The thing is, though, if you go to Christian websites even the conservative-family-is-everything-must-protect-children websites they 99% of the time do not state masturbation is a sin. There's no verse in the Bible (OT or NT) that says it is. Some will use certain verses that have nothing to do with masturbation and say, "It says it here!" (like one in Genesis) but usually they're not even talking about anything near masturbation.

So, I really don't get an entire website aimed at the ridiculous Christian viewpoint of masturbation being a sin when Christians, for the most part, do not view it as such.

I mean, if one is going to make fun of something, make fun of the things that actually are in the Bible.

Don't make shit up and apply it to Christians.

Such a website would only apply to CARM, if anyone.

-Nam

Hydra009

Quote from: Nam on July 27, 2014, 01:08:35 AMThe thing is, though, if you go to Christian websites even the conservative-family-is-everything-must-protect-children websites they 99% of the time do not state masturbation is a sin. There's no verse in the Bible (OT or NT) that says it is. Some will use certain verses that have nothing to do with masturbation and say, "It says it here!" (like one in Genesis) but usually they're not even talking about anything near masturbation.
Well, there is that whole "spilling the seed" thing.  if I'm not mistaken, basically any sex outside of marriage is frowned upon (though oddly, lots of wives seems to be a-okay).  And there are lots of verses that denounce lust and "sexual immorality" in surprisingly vague terms.

PickelledEggs

Yeah nam, the bible might not say "masturbation is a sin" but there are a lot of things that imply it, and there are tons of chritians (a lot that I know personally) that think it is terribly wrong to do so.

Nam

Quote from: Hydra009 on July 27, 2014, 01:19:20 AM
Well, there is that whole "spilling the seed" thing.  if I'm not mistaken, basically any sex outside of marriage is frowned upon (though oddly, lots of wives seems to be a-okay).  And there are lots of verses that denounce lust and "sexual immorality" in surprisingly vague terms.

The one in Genesis, that was about a guy not ejaculating inside a woman because he knew the child wouldn't be his. Genesis 38/9 something, I think. He had sex with the girl, and right before he ejaculated he withdrew and ejaculated on the floor instead.

There's another in Leviticus where if a guy spills his seed he must take a bath afterwards.

None of them say it's a sin.

-Nam

PickelledEggs

Quote from: Nam on July 27, 2014, 01:34:20 AM
The one in Genesis, that was about a guy not ejaculating inside a woman because he knew the child wouldn't be his. Genesis 38/9 something, I think. He had sex with the girl, and right before he ejaculated he withdrew and ejaculated on the floor instead.

There's another in Leviticus where if a guy spills his seed he must take a bath afterwards.

None of them say it's a sin.

-Nam

Whether you're right about what it says in the bible or not, there are tons of people that are against masturbation because they think it's a sin. What it says in the bible in this instance is irrelevant.

Sent from your mom

Nam

Quote from: PickelledEggs on July 27, 2014, 01:23:08 AM
Yeah Nam, the bible might not say "masturbation is a sin" but there are a lot of things that imply it, and there are tons of Christians (a lot that I know personally) that think it is terribly wrong to do so.

None of them imply. It's just people twist things, as I stated, to mean what they want. That's the problem with the Bible: it's easy to take something out of context, and make it what you want it to mean. It's also easy to take something that's meant as a metaphor or an allegory and make it what you want it to mean. That's why the Bible is unreliable. There's no one interpretation; it's anything you want it to mean.

-Nam

Nam

Quote from: PickelledEggs on July 27, 2014, 01:38:28 AM
Whether you're right about what it says in the bible or not, there are tons of people that are against masturbation because they think it's a sin. What it says in the bible in this instance is irrelevant.

Sent from your mom

That's true, and when they use the Bible to further that bias they're lying; but on a website, like the many Christian ones out there, they really can't lie about that because it's easy, in this age, to find out. So, what they do is tell the truth and then use other verses to make a suggestive implication which reads just as that; more like an opinion.

What individual people (in this case Christians) think is irrelevant.

At least the Qur'an is more explicit, though not out right saying it (something about hiding yourself sexually from others).

-Nam