News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

truly yours

Started by shortbusgangsta, June 25, 2014, 06:54:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

shortbusgangsta

hello,
welcome to me. I've been following this website.for quite some.time.  I have been watching you, admiring, and dreaming about you and the prospect of one day being worthy of membership.

never considered the likese of my self worthy to be a member.   I eagerly await your wise counsel and the decisiobs you carefully  make, with gleefull anticipation.

Truly yohrs, your biggest fan, 

Suq Maddiq

AllPurposeAtheist

I'm not very good at living up to unrealistic expectations and the rest here are a bunch of schmucks, but thanks anyway. :biggrin:
All hail my new signature!

Admit it. You're secretly green with envy.

shortbusgangsta

Quote from: AllPurposeAtheist on June 25, 2014, 07:32:46 PM
I'm not very good at living up to unrealistic expectations and the rest here are a bunch of schmucks, but thanks anyway. :biggrin:
BLASPHEMY!!
Watch your mouth boy!

aitm

I am all a giddy, welcome to our home and perhaps.....yours.
A humans desire to live is exceeded only by their willingness to die for another. Even god cannot equal this magnificent sacrifice. No god has the right to judge them.-first tenant of the Panotheust

shortbusgangsta

Quote from: aitm on June 25, 2014, 08:00:22 PM
I am all a giddy, welcome to our home and perhaps.....yours.
OMG!!

I always dreamed of the day you would speak to me!  I have to pinch myself to make sure this is really taking place! 
*swoon*

Nam

Well, "suck my dick", suck your own dick.

-Nam
Mad cow disease...it's not just for cows, or the mad!

SGOS

Quote from: suq maddiq on June 25, 2014, 06:54:08 PM
hello,
welcome to me. I've been following this website.for quite some.time.  I have been watching you, admiring, and dreaming about you and the prospect of one day being worthy of membership.

Who do you think we are, anyway?  We accept anyone with half a brain and marginal table manners.  Welcome.

shortbusgangsta

I know that here you whipe your asses with the faces of trolls, eat their flesh, and pave the streets with their skulls!

GrinningYMIR

"Human history is a litany of blood shed over differing ideals of rulership and afterlife"<br /><br />Governor of the 32nd Province of the New Lunar Republic. Luna Nobis Custodit

AllPurposeAtheist

All hail my new signature!

Admit it. You're secretly green with envy.

PickelledEggs

Nam

PickelledEggs

Quote from: Nam on June 25, 2014, 10:38:57 PM
Is this you flashing the guy?

-Nam

No. I just put a "." to show I see it, but I don't like it enough to like it and I don't have anything to say to this suck my dick character

shortbusgangsta

my point exactly.  It is very difficult and takes a special person with unique intellectual abilities and sublime prudence and ediquette to be accepted and have a flawless reputation here.

Already you are making fun of my arabic name :(

Nam

^that's a funny pic, took me a few minutes to find it.

-Nam