News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Pope francis is the anti-christ! :O

Started by christy starseeker, June 21, 2014, 09:16:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

christy starseeker

http://www.worldslastchance.com/end-time-prophecy/living-under-the-last-pope-12-facts-you-must-know.html

BEHOLD,the truth of pope francis,he will soon destroy us all! :O  This is isn't like all the OTHER ONES we said were the anti-christ,we're really fucking sure this time guys! honest!

By the way guys,which destined anti-christ is this one? i've lost count at how many we've gone thorough.

the stupid hurts,so bad ;.;

stromboli

The Seventh Day Adventists pegged the pope, any pope, as a potential antichrist decades ago. Just waiting for right one. Could be him.

christy starseeker

Personally i hope the anti-christ is really megatron,it would mean optimus prime is real and died for our sins and is coming back to save us all from the devil that is unicron.

GrinningYMIR

Megatron is a good guess, but the anti Christ has to be harbinger, and Shepard is our Jesus

The Lord is thy shepard and this is his favorite forum on the citadel
"Human history is a litany of blood shed over differing ideals of rulership and afterlife"<br /><br />Governor of the 32nd Province of the New Lunar Republic. Luna Nobis Custodit

christy starseeker

Quote from: GrinningYMIR on June 21, 2014, 09:42:07 AM
Megatron is a good guess, but the anti Christ has to be harbinger, and Shepard is our Jesus

But he is the harbinger of our destiny!

GrinningYMIR

He is the harbinger of our salvation through destruction
"Human history is a litany of blood shed over differing ideals of rulership and afterlife"<br /><br />Governor of the 32nd Province of the New Lunar Republic. Luna Nobis Custodit

the_antithesis

This sort of shit is what makes christianity so despicable. Why are people so enthusiastic to see the world end?

The Skeletal Atheist

If that is true wouldn't we be natural allies to these crazy fucks? We've been calling him out on shit since day one while the rest of the world has gone gaga over Pope "Better than the last guy".
Some people need to be beaten with a smart stick.

Kein Mehrheit Fur Die Mitleid!

Kein Mitlied F�r Die Mehrheit!

the_antithesis

"Better than the last guy" is damning with faint praise. People need to stop falling for that.

the_antithesis

Quote from: christy starseeker on June 21, 2014, 09:37:56 AM
Personally i hope the anti-christ is really megatron,it would mean optimus prime is real and died for our sins and is coming back to save us all from the devil that is unicron.

I google image searched for "really?" and for some reason this image came up. So here it is.

Brian37

The Pope certainly is the appointed head of a comic book club. But claiming he is the anti Christ is a stupid as Muslims calling non Muslims "Satan".  Religion is poison for this very fact. It sets up an in group vs out group dynamic.
"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers." Obama
Poetry By Brian37 Like my poetry on Facebook Under BrianJames Rational Poet and also at twitter under Brianrrs37

Brian37

Quote from: The Skeletal Atheist on June 21, 2014, 10:59:04 AM
If that is true wouldn't we be natural allies to these crazy fucks? We've been calling him out on shit since day one while the rest of the world has gone gaga over Pope "Better than the last guy".

THANK YOU, I am not the only one who thinks this way. This is the "cover" Sam Harris warns liberal theists and atheists not to give religion. At least he is more tolerant than the last guy.

Well intended but solves nothing long term. I do not think you have to outlaw religion, not that you could even if you wanted to. But even liberal theists or well intended theists deserve no more a pass on whatever claims they might make than anyone else, atheists included.

That institution has a horrible human rights history and has always been late on social and scientific issues. But as the show COSMOS has addressed, it isn't one religion holding humanity back, it is what the concept of religion itself does to human behavior long term. You won't get rid of it by force, but giving off a display of kindness is in the moment and does not make the future stable by proxy of current climate. Religion will always have to be watched.
"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers." Obama
Poetry By Brian37 Like my poetry on Facebook Under BrianJames Rational Poet and also at twitter under Brianrrs37

Solitary

Quote from: GrinningYMIR on June 21, 2014, 09:42:07 AM

Shepard died for our sins so we could become Borg.
There is nothing more frightful than ignorance in action.

AllPurposeAtheist

OK, let's stop the delusional thinking that religion is going away in our lifetime or any lifetime for that matter. For all of the delusional shit religion pushes I have to laugh at the idea that religion is going away. The best we can hope for is that they don't get to influence the laws we're subjected to... Even that's a hell of a long shot.
All hail my new signature!

Admit it. You're secretly green with envy.

christy starseeker

Quote from: the_antithesis on June 21, 2014, 11:12:02 AM

I google image searched for "really?" and for some reason this image came up. So here it is.