News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Ask a Christian a question...

Started by chongjasmine, June 14, 2014, 04:21:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

chongjasmine

Quote from: Mermaid on June 14, 2014, 10:04:17 AM
Do you believe that atheists have no moral compass?
Do you believe atheists are poor mislead souls that are going to hell unless they change?
What is the origin of life? Did all life, including humans, evolve from a common ancestor?

I believe atheists have moral compass.
I believe they will go to hell unless they accept Jesus.
Life originated from God.
For God so loves the world that He gives His one and only Son Jesus that whoever believes in Him shall not perish but have eternal life. The Holy Bible John 3:16

chongjasmine

For God so loves the world that He gives His one and only Son Jesus that whoever believes in Him shall not perish but have eternal life. The Holy Bible John 3:16

chongjasmine

Quote from: 10 Green Bottles..... on June 14, 2014, 10:32:30 AM
Ok Chongjasmine here's a question..
Why are u here in an Atheist forum ?  do u think there's any chance that any of us might say something or quote someone or something that may cause you to question ur beliefs , an if thats not the case well the only other reason u could be here is to try to wind us up , or mibbe ur just here out of curiosity....what u say...?

I am here, just like the reason I am in any other forum, to fellowship with people.
Atheists are people just like myself, and it will be nice to know them more.
I have no atheist family members of friends in real life, so I can only know you better in your forum.

chongjasmine

Quote from: Mermaid on June 14, 2014, 11:13:50 AM
Do you have any questions to ask an atheist?

Yes. How do you decide what is good or what is evil? Does the lack of an after-life frighten you?
How do you cope with death since you do not believe in an after-life?
Does lack of punishment for doing evil hinders you from doing the right thing in life?
If there is evidence that God exists beyond doubt, will you worship Him?

chongjasmine

Quote from: KUSA on June 14, 2014, 12:22:21 PM
Why do most Christians teach everlasting torment when the bible clearly teaches Annihilation ie: the wages of sin is death.

The bible does not teach annihilation, it teaches eternal torment. At least Jesus does so.

chongjasmine

Quote from: Hydra009 on June 14, 2014, 12:34:43 PM
Who wrote the Bible?

(This one is nice because it tends to be diagnostic of people's intelligence/education and separates the real nuts from the less nutty nuts)

Both God and men. God inspired, men dictated.

PickelledEggs

Quote from: chongjasmine on June 14, 2014, 10:43:27 PM
I will not drink bleach to prove my faith.
what if god asked you to prove your faith by drinking bleach? How do you know Jason isn't god?

I wouldn't piss off god if I were you. He once did a factory reset with earth because he didn't like how it was running.

chongjasmine

Quote from: Mister Agenda on June 14, 2014, 01:16:48 PM
I dare you to be more predictable. If that's what passes for an adequate response to new information among Christians, to be fair and consistent, you would have to consider an adequate response from a person who follows different scriptures than you do, leaving us with nothing to work with regarding whether your religion is any more believable than any other.

Do you believe if you were raised in a Yazidi household in Norhtern Iraq, that you would be a Christian today? If not, do you believe that it is just for you to be consigned to eternal torture over something that is due to geography and history? If so, are you on drugs?

I will still be a christian if I am born in northern Iraq. I am not born in a christian household. I suffer persecutions every now and then for my faith in Jesus. If God confined me to eternal torment, I will still think he is just. When I was a non believer, I always knew I was going to hell for my sins, yet I did not hate God. Now, that I am a christian, I am no longer afraid of hell. I am not on drugs.

chongjasmine

Quote from: frosty on June 14, 2014, 01:57:11 PM
So you stubbornly believe that only YOUR beliefs are correct, and everyone else is wrong? Yeah, I guess that sounds about right. Good job, champ.

Just like you believe you are right and I am wrong.

chongjasmine

Quote from: Hydra009 on June 14, 2014, 02:23:54 PM
Quick question:  is there a way to show someone that you love them besides getting yourself brutally executed?  I ask because I'm trying to figure out an alternative father's day gift.

Yes, like giving good gifts to people. Beside being brutally executed, God gave sunlight, food and sense of taste and touch to men.

chongjasmine

Quote from: PickelledEggs on June 14, 2014, 09:14:47 PM
I actually have a legitimate 2 part question...

What is the least believable part of your belief system? And why do you still believe it?

Sent from your mom.

The least believable part of my belief system is the book of job, where God allowed bad things to happen to good people. I still believe it, because I still trust in God's goodness despite the facts that He will allow bad things to happen to me.

chongjasmine

Quote from: DunkleSeele on June 14, 2014, 05:02:45 PM
I have two questions:
1. Are you here to try and convert any of us to Christi(ns)anity?
2. How big are your boobs?

I will like to convert all of you to Christ if I can. Though I know I mostly cannot.
My boobs is my secret.

Icarus

Quote from: chongjasmine on June 14, 2014, 10:52:15 PM
Does lack of punishment for doing evil hinders you from doing the right thing in life?

Do you know what empathy is? From this question it seems not. I would not want to meet you in real life, is the only thing keeping you from harming others the thought of Jesus spanking you for being naughty?

chongjasmine

Quote from: The Skeletal Atheist on June 14, 2014, 05:43:55 PM
I fucking love the fact that some Christians seem to think that Christianity is some new, mystical thing to us. If we only read a Bible we would be saved, nevermind the fact that a loy of us were Christian before this, if we only knew what the Bible ACTUALLY said we would bow down and believe in Jesus.

Here's my questions to the dumb fuckhead: Can you name a secular reason why homosexuality is wrong? Can you name a secular reason why anything is wrong? If not why do you feel fit saying you are a moral person? If so why do you need the Bible to tell you so?

Secular reason for wrongness of homosexuality: If everyone is a homosexual, the world will end. Homosexuality is against nature. Secular reason for anything that is wrong: Killing is wrong, stealing is wrong. Do we need a reason to say that these are wrong?
The bible is the Word of God. It is above secular laws. And oh yes, insulting someone by calling them a dumb fuckhead like what you did is wrong.

PopeyesPappy

1. The world wouldn't end just because our species does.
2. A lot of homosexual couples desire children. IVF could allow our species to continue even if everyone was homosexual.
3. Homosexuality is not against nature. Many species exhibit homosexual behavior including other mammals, birds, fish, reptiles and amphibians.

Homosexual argument fail.

Save a life. Adopt a Greyhound.