News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Ask a Christian a question...

Started by chongjasmine, June 14, 2014, 04:21:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PickelledEggs

Honestly, I'm not really interested in asking a christian anything except if they have any evidence for any of their claims. In which case if they are going to come on their forum with any actual evidence they can slap that shit right in this thread here: http://atheistforums.com/index.php?topic=44.0

frosty

Quote from: PickelledEggs on June 19, 2014, 11:50:12 PM
Honestly, I'm not really interested in asking a christian anything except if they have any evidence for any of their claims.

Enjoy emotional responses, conversion attempts, apologetic material and anecdotal "evidence". I'm sure it will be soooooo fun.

Deidre32

Quote from: chongjasmine on June 14, 2014, 04:21:59 AM
What are you atheists most curious to ask a christian about?
Here is your chance. Ask your question. I will try my best to answer your question.

Okay I'll ask a question. Did you know that many atheists were once Christians? lol

I doubt I'll read through this riveting thread...where you, a Christian...think you will enlighten us all, because we don't have the knowledge you have to find 'God.' Most Christians who come to atheist sites, create these arrogant threads thinking they actually are going to enligthen us heathens. <eye roll>
The only lasting beauty, is the beauty of the heart. - Rumi

Lion IRC

I have a question chongjasmine,
What do you think motivates people to make posts about women like this disgraceful one where two of the choices are limited to either sex or violence.

Quote from: PickelledEggs on June 14, 2014, 04:33:33 AM
Rosie O'Donnell, Phyllis Diller, Oprah.

Marry one, fuck one, kill one.

Go.

frosty

Quote from: Lion IRC on June 23, 2014, 02:40:28 AM
I have a question chongjasmine,
What do you think motivates people to make posts about women like this disgraceful one where two of the choices are limited to either sex or violence.

You are either trolling, cherry picking words to get a 'one-up' on people here, or are stupid. In context, what he said was a joke, I've seen him post the same thing in many threads including the 'enter the darkness' ones. Lion, I'm serious here; If you are truly as sensitive to words people say on the Internet as you make yourself out to be, you need some type of help. You are eventually going to go absolutely insane if you are bothered this easily.

DunkleSeele

Quote from: frosty on June 23, 2014, 03:11:22 AM
You are either trolling, cherry picking words to get a 'one-up' on people here, or are stupid. In context, what he said was a joke, I've seen him post the same thing in many threads including the 'enter the darkness' ones. Lion, I'm serious here; If you are truly as sensitive to words people say on the Internet as you make yourself out to be, you need some type of help. You are eventually going to go absolutely insane if you are bothered this easily.
Frosty, if you look at this troll's post history on here and other forums, you'll notice exactly the same pattern: cherry picking, baiting, trolling and then, like the shit-and-run pidgeon he is, strutting around claiming victory or, like he did at AF.org, throwing his toys out of the pram. He's a retard with a superiority complex and, frankly speaking, I'm getting sick and tired of him.

frosty

Quote from: DunkleSeele on June 23, 2014, 04:10:58 AM
Frosty, if you look at this troll's post history on here and other forums, you'll notice exactly the same pattern: cherry picking, baiting, trolling and then, like the shit-and-run pidgeon he is, strutting around claiming victory or, like he did at AF.org, throwing his toys out of the pram. He's a retard with a superiority complex and, frankly speaking, I'm getting sick and tired of him.

To be honest I had my suspicions from the first few posts he made that something wasn't right about him. He never came here for an honest discussion, he came here to chastise other people and assert his 'dominance' over them, or at least try. You would think that someone like him who has such extensive forum experience would understand that showing up as an outsider and immediately insulting an entire forum population never goes well for anybody no matter who they are or how smart they claim to be.

DunkleSeele

Quote from: frosty on June 23, 2014, 04:29:06 AM
To be honest I had my suspicions from the first few posts he made that something wasn't right about him. He never came here for an honest discussion, he came here to chastise other people and assert his 'dominance' over them, or at least try. You would think that someone like him who has such extensive forum experience would understand that showing up as an outsider and immediately insulting an entire forum population never goes well for anybody no matter who they are or how smart they claim to be.
Never underestimate human stupidity, Frosty. Anyway, the problem has been solved now (look at his profile).

Mr.Obvious

"If we have to go down, we go down together!"
- Your mum, last night, requesting 69.

Atheist Mantis does not pray.

DunkleSeele

Quote from: Mr.Obvious on June 23, 2014, 04:47:08 AM
[spoiler]

(source: http://cdn.i.ntere.st/p/6217023/image)[/spoiler]
That hammer is too technologically advanced.
<-- Being an old fart, I prefer my trusty, old one ;)

Moralnihilist

Science doesn't give a damn about religions, because "damns" are not measurable units and therefore have no place in research. As soon as it's possible to detect damns, we'll quantize perdition and number all the levels of hell. Until then, science doesn't care.

stromboli

Quote from: DunkleSeele on June 23, 2014, 04:51:55 AM
That hammer is too technologically advanced.
<-- Being an old fart, I prefer my trusty, old one ;)

That is not a hammer. That is an upside down nuclear pen nib.

Quote from: Moralnihilist on June 23, 2014, 08:40:02 AM

I vote for Moral for the next forum monitor.