A movie based on faith and religion starting with "ASPHYL"

Started by netangel, June 11, 2014, 10:34:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

netangel

Hey i have a simple question. I have heard of a movie starting with these letters and it is about how we hunans were created and how god was made too :). These are the first letters of the movies name: "ASOPHYL" it starts with an letter "A" and it has these scenes in it:

- I saw a scene in which a girl stacks her folk in a mans intestines and takes them out then another one is were there are a bunch of rats leaving a human being.

- There is a scene were a small kids mother has been converted to a cockroach by a prist and a few kids come and step on the cockroaches and start squashing them. The kids whos mum is a cockroach starts screaming and shouting " NO please dont do this., thats my mum please dont squash her."

LOL......

I have just described what the scense contain.
Anyway, the cockroaches are the kids mum because his mum dies and the mums soul gets put into the cockroach. How using a string and that yellow shiny soul in shape of a biological cell gets thrown in a bug by a lady performing meditation using strings attatched to her face and lips and cheecks.

Now, there is also a scene were a christian prist is making the human brain and putting stuff into it. Its sort of like making a sandwich with maynoease, lettice and tomatoes but not solid stuff. The priest throws in a MOBIE PHONE into the belt. What is the belt.
Well after throwing stuff into the belt he strecteches the belt out and it forms a very long RED RIBBON LIKE CONTAINER. This is were he puts the phone. Now the phone is used for telekinises purposes. Everyone actualy in real has a  phone in there brain using chemistry it has shrank in size therefore fits in brain to cast spells using EMR.....

im not clear?

aska again for a description of what i saw. I have to write like this.
sory if it messy. Administrator do not ban please or peole dont flame me because i want to know a movie name. Its a hollywood movie and it has sme scenese about jesus christ and how he is made and how he is born.

Hijiri Byakuren

Speak when you have something to say, not when you have to say something.

Sargon The Grape - My Youtube Channel

Moralnihilist

Netangel, honest question for you.

Are you fucking retarded?
Science doesn't give a damn about religions, because "damns" are not measurable units and therefore have no place in research. As soon as it's possible to detect damns, we'll quantize perdition and number all the levels of hell. Until then, science doesn't care.

DunkleSeele

Quote from: Moralnihilist on June 11, 2014, 11:31:55 PM
Netangel, honest question for you.

Are you fucking retarded?
I think it's safe to say his family history is an experiment in recursion.

DunkleSeele

Mister Agenda

Quote from: netangel on June 11, 2014, 10:34:16 PM
aska again for a description of what i saw. I have to write like this.

Do you have to write like this because you have a neurological disorder? A typing version of Tourette's Syndrome, maybe?

Atheists are not anti-Christian. They are anti-stupid.--WitchSabrina