News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Ya'all still Atheists?

Started by Dreamer, June 02, 2014, 02:11:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aroura33

Hi Dreamer.  Looks like June has pulled some of ladies back here, at least for a while. :)

Glad to hear you and your son are doing well, and that you are happy.  Sounds like you are comfortable with yourself and your life, can't ask for much more than that!
"A life is like a garden. Perfect moments can be had, but not preserved, except in memory.  LLAP"
Leonard Nimoy

AllPurposeAtheist

I'm not buying it unless we get pics of the fine young Tristan unless you immediately confess to eating him in which case even though we're baby eating atheists I'm calling the cops!

PS: Don't worry about my drunken logic. It's all about the children!
All hail my new signature!

Admit it. You're secretly green with envy.

leo

I'm a agnostic atheist and I see all religions as bullshit.
Religion is Bullshit  . The winner of the last person to post wins thread .

Dreamer

Alas, I have not been shackled in years--by crazed zealots or otherwise . . .
<br /><br />Individually, we are one drop.  Together, we are an ocean.<br /><br />

Bibliofagus

Quote from: Dreamer on June 04, 2014, 02:19:14 PM
Alas, I have not been shackled in years--by crazed zealots or otherwise . . .

The otherwise is easy to arrange in my experience. This may be because I'm annoying.
Good to hear your doing good aside from your lack of being shackled ;)
Quote from: \"the_antithesis\"Faith says, "I believe this and I don\'t care what you say, I cannot possibly be wrong." Faith is an act of pride.

Quote from: \"AllPurposeAtheist\"The moral high ground was dug up and made into a walmart apparently today.

Tornadoes caused: 2, maybe 3.

the_antithesis

Dreamer

Quote from: the_antithesis on June 08, 2014, 06:11:22 PM
That's what she said.

Is there a story to this or you just spouting?
<br /><br />Individually, we are one drop.  Together, we are an ocean.<br /><br />