If Christianity disappears so will civilization.

Started by Art Axmann, June 03, 2014, 09:38:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

aitm

Quote from: Art Axmann on June 03, 2014, 10:13:07 PM
so did the aztec religion and civilization go on and on without christianity, want to live as an aztec and  have your heart ripped out?

oh, please forgive me. I thought as you found a way to operate a computer and manipulate your way to an atheist forum that perhaps you had a modicum of historical knowledge. Obviously you're an ignorant ass.
A humans desire to live is exceeded only by their willingness to die for another. Even god cannot equal this magnificent sacrifice. No god has the right to judge them.-first tenant of the Panotheust

stromboli

QuoteThe Christian faith represents the moral compass that humanity lives by;if not, then  Christianity is just another faith system.
Hindus and other people get their sense of morality and sacredness from Christianity; whether or not they understand how they are influenced.

Which moral compass are we talking about? The one pursuing and punishing witches in Liberia? The one punishing and imprisoning gays in Nigeria? the pogroms conducted by the Eastern Orthodox against the Jews, the Spanish Inquisition, the genocidal attacks agains various native tribes in the Americas? The enslaving of native peoples by the Dominicans? You need to be specific.

Contemporary Protestant

My point is, that mankind can survive without christianity, Adam and eve were not jews, were not christians, but God still loved them

Sorry but I think you're being ethnocentric

Art Axmann

Quote from: Contemporary Protestant on June 03, 2014, 09:57:16 PM
I dont hate it, if anything it reinforces my belief that there is some good in the world

The fact that good people exist everywhere regardless of background is a good thing

You want some more judaism in the world... here take some..

THE TALMUD KNOWS!!!One People, Two Worlds: A Reform Rabbi and an Orthodox Rabbi ... - Google Books Result
books.google.com/books?isbn=0307489094
Ammiel Hirsch, Yaakov Yosef Reinman - ‎2009 - 271 pages
You quote the Talmud's statement (Shabbat 152a) that a woman is like a “jug full
... There is a [beraita] teaching: 'A woman is like a jug full of excrement whose ...blood seeps from the opening..

Contemporary Protestant

Context, author, facts about author, original language, if you will please provide this info

stromboli

Nobody gives a shit about your quoting Rabbinical scripture. It proves nothing. We quote the Old Testament and New Testament just to show how screwed up your religion is. If anything, you reinforced it. Judaism is the parent of xtianity.

Art Axmann

Quote from: aitm on June 03, 2014, 10:19:58 PM
oh, please forgive me. I thought as you found a way to operate a computer and manipulate your way to an atheist forum that perhaps you had a modicum of historical knowledge. Obviously you're an ignorant ass.
Aztec Sacrifices
Aztec sacrifices were an important aspect of the Aztec religion. At the root of these Aztec rituals was the belief that the gods needed to be nourished by human beings. This was accomplished through human blood. A part of the Aztec religion, therefore, was to participate in bloodletting, which is intentionally harming and drawing blood from the body. Those who were higher in status within the Aztec religion were expected to give the most blood during these Aztec rituals.

The Aztec gods and goddesses also required the living hearts of humans for nourishment. All hearts were good, but the bravest captives were considered to be particularly nourishing to the Aztec gods. As a result, widespread warring took place as the Aztec people sought to bring captives back to the Aztec temples for sacrifice.

Sometimes, those practicing the Aztec religion sacrificed just one person. At other times, hundreds or even thousands of captives were sacrificed at a time.

I don't care at all if you mock me ;you in fact are only making an idiot out of yourself  kid.

aitm

Quote from: Contemporary Protestant on June 03, 2014, 10:21:18 PM
Adam and eve were not jews, were not christians, but God still loved them

of course he loved them....and then he cursed them forever and their childrens children forever.....because, you know,,,thats what one does when they love someone.....
A humans desire to live is exceeded only by their willingness to die for another. Even god cannot equal this magnificent sacrifice. No god has the right to judge them.-first tenant of the Panotheust

Art Axmann

Quote from: aitm on June 03, 2014, 10:31:38 PM
of course he loved them....and then he cursed them forever and their childrens children forever.....because, you know,,,thats what one does when they love someone.....

care to back those statements up? original language context and the thinking of the original author?

aitm

Quote from: Art Axmann on June 03, 2014, 10:31:29 PM
Aztec Sacrifices

No moron, that you would pick the Aztecs to use as an example, (they ripped out hearts of living people of my) instead of christians who disemboweled people, who stuck people on a eight foot long pole stuck through their ass until it came out their throat, or used a pair of steel tongs to spread a vagina to the point of ripping enough to stick a rat inside.....oh my those Aztecs were so evil....you dumb fuck. Christians were the most EVIL of all humanity. A fucking disease that has spread but not enough, thank the goodness of the rest of humanity.

aitm

Quote from: Art Axmann on June 03, 2014, 10:34:01 PM
care to back those statements up? original language context and the thinking of the original author?
yeah, its called the fucking babble, read it moron.

Art Axmann

Quote from: Contemporary Protestant on June 03, 2014, 10:25:31 PM
Context, author, facts about author, original language, if you will please provide this info

You know something pal. I'm laughing my head off at your lack of knowledge. Where did you come from ?
Where do you work at SEARS automotive ,changing flats ?

Contemporary Protestant

aitm

Quote from: Art Axmann on June 03, 2014, 10:37:33 PM

You know something pal. I'm laughing my head off at your lack of knowledge. Where did you come from ?
Where do you work at SEARS automotive ,changing flats ?
Yeah, and look at you, pretending to be all high schooly by asking "author, original language" because you know, you've never actually read the fucking babble. Idiot.