Fucking judges .. There's justice and there's JUST US.

Started by AllPurposeAtheist, June 03, 2014, 03:35:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AllPurposeAtheist

No matter how the DM wants to paint it this judge needs removed from the bench after telling the assistant PD "I'll beat your ass!" because the PD wouldn't agree to waive his clients right to a speedy trial.  So they went outside to fight.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2647260/Florida-judge-PUNCHES-public-defender-head-court-spat.html
All hail my new signature!

Admit it. You're secretly green with envy.

PopeyesPappy

Yes the Judge needs to be removed from the bench. Chances of that happening are very fucking slim though.
Save a life. Adopt a Greyhound.

AllPurposeAtheist

I had to file a complaint with the bar about a judge in Dayton once because he was going to refuse to let me get counsel from the PD. I was unemployed at the time with kids at home so I filed the complaint,  got the PD and the case dismissed and the judge removed from the bench. It was the bar association who advised me to file the complaint because they were feed up with him.
This case is absolutely outrageous. It screams of two tiered justice,  one for wealthy defendants and another for poor defendants.  The presumption of innocence really doesn't exist once you've been arrested.

AllPurposeAtheist