Homosexual Juggernaut Is Creating Fascist Police State. Seriously.

Started by stromboli, June 02, 2014, 06:15:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SGOS

Quote from: Jason78 on June 03, 2014, 08:46:52 AM
Are gay people in the USA raiding the houses of straight people at night and putting them on trains to internment camps?
People just disappear during the night.  They use the phrase "They were disappeared".  We don't know where they go, but internment camps are most likely.  No one has proof, but we all know the gays are behind it.  Until Obama, everyone knew that the main reason for gays was to mildly annoy us, but now it's clear that their main agenda all along was to take over.  Their jack booted thugs are taking us away.  It's a horrible thing.  They take parents away from their children.  Sometimes they take the children, anyone they suspect of wanting to discriminate against them.  We have lost our freedom do discriminate in the name of our God.  Eventually, we will be made into slaves of the gay people and will be forced to have sex with them.

stromboli

Quote from: SGOS on June 03, 2014, 09:28:31 AM
People just disappear during the night.  They use the phrase "They were disappeared".  We don't know where they go, but internment camps are most likely.  No one has proof, but we all know the gays are behind it.  Until Obama, everyone knew that the main reason for gays was to mildly annoy us, but now it's clear that their main agenda all along was to take over.  Their jack booted thugs are taking us away.  It's a horrible thing.  They take parents away from their children.  Sometimes they take the children, anyone they suspect of wanting to discriminate against them.  We have lost our freedom do discriminate in the name of our God.  Eventually, we will be made into slaves of the gay people and will be forced to have sex with them.

Yeah, but its what they do after. Force them to choose between Gucci and Prada. Make them select furniture for different decors UNTIL THEY GET IT RIGHT. The horror.  :eek:

Moralnihilist

Quote from: stromboli on June 03, 2014, 09:38:35 AM
Yeah, but its what they do after. Force them to choose between Gucci and Prada. Make them select furniture for different decors UNTIL THEY GET IT RIGHT. The horror.  :eek:

What if you prefer Dolce and Gabbana?
Science doesn't give a damn about religions, because "damns" are not measurable units and therefore have no place in research. As soon as it's possible to detect damns, we'll quantize perdition and number all the levels of hell. Until then, science doesn't care.

PopeyesPappy

Quote from: Moralnihilist on June 03, 2014, 10:22:51 AM
What if you prefer Dolce and Gabbana?

Then you disappear one night never to be seen or heard from again.
Save a life. Adopt a Greyhound.

stromboli

WARNING! HOMOPHOBIC CONTENT!

[spoiler]It isn't that they come and get you. It's that horrible swishing noise in the dead of night....[/spoiler]

:biggrin: :axe:

The Skeletal Atheist

Are gay people in the USA raiding the houses of straight people at night and putting them on trains to internment camps?

I'd no idea that things had got that bad over there.   There's nothing like that reported on the news over here.
No, there are no internment camps in the United States of Queerdom America.

Quote from: SGOS on June 03, 2014, 09:28:31 AM
As representative of the US members of this forums, I would like to inform you that SGOS went on an indefinite vacation. He would've posted personally, but he was having too much fun on the beach. He apologized to me personally for spreading such horrible lies and has accepted full responsibility for the harm he has caused.

Quote from: stromboli on June 03, 2014, 09:38:35 AM
Quote from: stromboli on June 03, 2014, 11:24:00 AM
WARNING! HOMOPHOBIC CONTENT!

[spoiler]It isn't that they come and get you. It's that horrible swishing noise in the dead of night....[/spoiler]

:biggrin: :axe:
Stromboli would like you all to know that he has also gone on an indefinite vacation with SGOS.
Some people need to be beaten with a smart stick.

Kein Mehrheit Fur Die Mitleid!

Kein Mitlied F�r Die Mehrheit!

stromboli

SGOS

Quote from: The Skeletal Atheist on June 04, 2014, 06:18:36 AM

As representative of the US members of this forums, I would like to inform you that SGOS went on an indefinite vacation. He would've posted personally, but he was having too much fun on the beach. He apologized to me personally for spreading such horrible lies and has accepted full responsibility for the harm he has caused.
Actually, I can't account for the last 48 hours.  I woke up this morning, and the last thing I remember was from two days ago.

The Skeletal Atheist

Quote from: SGOS on June 04, 2014, 08:35:18 AM
Actually, I can't account for the last 48 hours.  I woke up this morning, and the last thing I remember was from two days ago.
Good, the serum worked then.

stromboli

Oh, and my personal thread about how I feel about gays totally did not stem from this.

:whistle:

Absolutely not related.

Gawdzilla Sama

I'd no idea that things had got that bad over there.   There's nothing like that reported on the news over here.
They just break in and rearrange the furniture. And maybe get rid of that tacky!!! sofa. And dust, of course.
We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers

The Skeletal Atheist

Quote from: Gawdzilla Sama on June 05, 2014, 11:12:58 AM
They just break in and rearrange the furniture. And maybe get rid of that tacky!!! sofa. And dust, of course.
As much as I'd like to counter this stereotype using myself as a personal example, there is a sofa in my house that I'm on a Jihad against. Once I get enough money to buy a new sofa I will burn that damn thing in the cul-de-sac.

stromboli

Quote from: The Skeletal Atheist on June 05, 2014, 12:21:44 PM
As much as I'd like to counter this stereotype using myself as a personal example, there is a sofa in my house that I'm on a Jihad against. Once I get enough money to buy a new sofa I will burn that damn thing in the cul-de-sac.

The gay reveals itself, Skeletal. Don't fight, embrace it.

The Skeletal Atheist

Quote from: stromboli on June 05, 2014, 12:57:04 PM
The gay reveals itself, Skeletal. Don't fight, embrace it.
Yes...yes...brb, off to produce a Broadway play.

stromboli