News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

A Fond Farewell....

Started by Casparov, June 01, 2014, 12:44:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Skeletal Atheist

...Ok.

PS: Maybe we should make a "fuck you, I'm leaving" board/thread.
Some people need to be beaten with a smart stick.

Kein Mehrheit Fur Die Mitleid!

Kein Mitlied F�r Die Mehrheit!

AllPurposeAtheist

Every now and then I begin to feel bad about myself and then comes guys like this. Damned..I'm fucking wonderful ain't I? :lol:
All hail my new signature!

Admit it. You're secretly green with envy.

PickelledEggs

Quote from: stromboli on June 01, 2014, 10:50:01 PM
A basement dwelling mama's boy who bathes infrequently.
that's not a ghost. It's odor-vapor

Sent via your mom.

Mr.Obvious

Quote from: The Skeletal Atheist on June 02, 2014, 02:03:45 AM
...Ok.

PS: Maybe we should make a "fuck you, I'm leaving" board/thread.

Good idea, we could call it this:

"If we have to go down, we go down together!"
- Your mum, last night, requesting 69.

Atheist Mantis does not pray.

Gawdzilla Sama

Luckily this will be probably be just the first of many farewell threads as his socks are discovered and outed.
We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers

DunkleSeele

Bye cretin. Go jump into an active volcano.

Bibliofagus

But but we will stop existing when you stop visiting :(
You bastard!!!!
Quote from: \"the_antithesis\"Faith says, "I believe this and I don\'t care what you say, I cannot possibly be wrong." Faith is an act of pride.

Quote from: \"AllPurposeAtheist\"The moral high ground was dug up and made into a walmart apparently today.

Tornadoes caused: 2, maybe 3.

Solitary

I said it before, and I believe it is true: Casparov was the most disingenuous person I have seen on a forum. Everyone here showed him evidence that was even from experts on the subject and he just ignored them. Philosophers and logician have shown the flaws in idealism, and science has proved it with neurology. No mind or consciousness without brain activity. Hell, when we are unconscious we know our mind isn't there, just our body. Anyone see a mind or soul, or heard of one without a body, outside of lunatics? This BS about quantum mechanics proving we are just a mind, even from scientists that work in the field, are only from scientists that believe in magic from magical thinking. Just because an idea can't be proven wrong still doesn't prove it is true, a logical fallacy. Solitary
There is nothing more frightful than ignorance in action.

the_antithesis

Shol'va

Good bye Casparov!
Before you leave, may we know where you plan on going next? Just so we give that forum a heads up.
Thanks!

aitm

See how nice we are? We gave you two whole days to get your self indulgence satisfied. But thats all you get. I will leave this up for another day so you can have time to read all the wonderful responses......then I will kill it and you can blissfully go off into the sunset......cheerio!
A humans desire to live is exceeded only by their willingness to die for another. Even god cannot equal this magnificent sacrifice. No god has the right to judge them.-first tenant of the Panotheust