News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

New guy in town!

Started by Coldtrojan, June 01, 2014, 03:06:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Coldtrojan

Hey, I'm new to, well, forums in general. I'm not new to atheism but ever since doing some deeper study into religion and being convinced into several Bible studies with a Jehova's Witness friend and just general debate I've become more vocal about my atheism. Mainly because of the damage I see religion do.

In any case I wanted to join the forum to debate and speak with other atheists. I'm currently especially interested in reading about de-conversion stories from individuals from all religions to get a deeper understanding about the people and their situation as they deal with things. :)

Solitary

Welcome aboard Coldtrojan! I've been an atheists since I was six years old, so can't help you. Coldtrojan sounds really nasty---you will fit in here just fine.  :pidu: Solitary
There is nothing more frightful than ignorance in action.

Coldtrojan

Quote from: Solitary on June 01, 2014, 03:12:10 PM
Welcome aboard Coldtrojan! I've been an atheists since I was six years old, so can't help you. Coldtrojan sounds really nasty---you will fit in here just fine.  :pidu: Solitary

Ha, it's actually not referring to the condom brand although after the billion jokes that's almost enough to start using it that way. It refers to the people and the cold part, well, it just sounds 'cool'. :D

PickelledEggs

Is you're name in reference to the story of the big hollow horse? Or penises? Whatever disease causes cold penises... I sure as hell don't want to get. :lol:

WELCOME! :biggrin:

Mr.Obvious

Now don't you go turning out to be a christian in a trojan-atheïst-horse.

Welcome to the forum!
"If we have to go down, we go down together!"
- Your mum, last night, requesting 69.

Atheist Mantis does not pray.

the_antithesis

If you use a cold trojan, she my slap you.

Coldtrojan

Quote from: Mr.Obvious on June 01, 2014, 03:32:53 PM
Now don't you go turning out to be a christian in a trojan-atheïst-horse.

Welcome to the forum!

Unlikely, I have a few places dedicated to mocking that bullshit out of existence. :) But it's always good to keep one's doubts up. ;)

Green Bottle

Evenin Coldtrojan an welcome fae Scotland...
God doesnt exist, but if he did id tell him to ''Fuck Off''

aitm

A humans desire to live is exceeded only by their willingness to die for another. Even god cannot equal this magnificent sacrifice. No god has the right to judge them.-first tenant of the Panotheust

GrinningYMIR

"Human history is a litany of blood shed over differing ideals of rulership and afterlife"<br /><br />Governor of the 32nd Province of the New Lunar Republic. Luna Nobis Custodit