News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Things that really piss you off...

Started by GalacticBusDriver, May 31, 2014, 03:24:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Green Bottle

News programmes where the top story is some fuckin celeb caught wi their pants down or some other nonsense when ppl all over th world are bein persecuted an children are dying ...
God doesnt exist, but if he did id tell him to ''Fuck Off''

Hydra009

If you do this, you are the worst person.

Also applies to music.

PickelledEggs

Quote from: Hydra009 on June 01, 2014, 02:57:52 AM

If you do this, you are the worst person.

Also applies to music.

**then looks at you 10 min later in the movie and says ** I don't get it. This movie was horrible.

Sent via your mom.

Hydra009

Quote from: PickelledEggs on June 01, 2014, 04:38:32 AM**then looks at you 10 min later in the movie and says ** I don't get it. This movie was horrible.
I get questions.  During cinema showings, no less.  *hair stands on end*

PickelledEggs

Quote from: Hydra009 on June 01, 2014, 05:47:37 AM
I get questions.  During cinema showings, no less.  *hair stands on end*
SERIOUSLY.

-"so is he a bad guy? "

-" I DON'T KNOW. THIS IS MY FIRST TIME WATCHING IT."

Sent via your mom.

stromboli

Self delusional pseudo intellectuals that think they are above the world.

aileron

Anti-vaxxers.  I swear to Jebus when I hear one of those science-denying asshats getting all preachy about how they're so much better educated than the scientists who work on these vaccines I start squirming in my seat.  Thinking how their kid may one day contract a horrible disease when off traveling the world or increasingly even at home, I just want to knock their teeth in.
Gentlemen, you can't fight in here! This is the War Room! -- President Merkin Muffley

My mom was a religious fundamentalist. Plus, she didn't have a mouth. It's an unusual combination. -- Bender Bending Rodriguez

stromboli

Quote from: aileron on June 01, 2014, 08:33:19 AM
Anti-vaxxers.  I swear to Jebus when I hear one of those science-denying asshats getting all preachy about how they're so much better educated than the scientists who work on these vaccines I start squirming in my seat.  Thinking how their kid may one day contract a horrible disease when off traveling the world or increasingly even at home, I just want to knock their teeth in.

Hey, that whole "not have a measles outbreak for 50 years because vaccinations" thing is just a fluke. Seriously. I grew up in the time of Polio. Vaccinations were a literal godsend back then. I went to school with kids that were crippled from the disease. Yeah, antivaxxers should be shot.

Mermaid

Quote from: aileron on June 01, 2014, 08:33:19 AM
This. To expand, people who state complete falsehoods as truth, such as "There are no double-blind studies that show that vaccines prevent disease", and "Pharmaceutical companies (boooo, hissss) are exempt from legal action, so they can put what they want in their formulations" or "Vaccines cause autism".
A cynical habit of thought and speech, a readiness to criticise work which the critic himself never tries to perform, an intellectual aloofness which will not accept contact with life’s realities â€" all these are marks, not as the possessor would fain to think, of superiority but of weakness. -TR

Mermaid

On that vein, being told that OF COURSE I am supportive of immunizations and pharmaceuticals, because I work for a large pharma company and therefore a) Have a personal interest in the sale of these vaccines, and b) have basically no ethics because of a).

A cynical habit of thought and speech, a readiness to criticise work which the critic himself never tries to perform, an intellectual aloofness which will not accept contact with life’s realities â€" all these are marks, not as the possessor would fain to think, of superiority but of weakness. -TR

Jmpty

Stupid people who are too stupid to realize how stupid they really are.
???  ??

the_antithesis

GrinningYMIR

"Human history is a litany of blood shed over differing ideals of rulership and afterlife"<br /><br />Governor of the 32nd Province of the New Lunar Republic. Luna Nobis Custodit

AllPurposeAtheist

Quote from: Hydra009 on May 31, 2014, 05:58:23 PM
Everything except puppies and flowers.
Puppies grow up to become dogs and flowers grow up to be dead flowers. People who like them should be shot.
Oh wait, I like puppies and flowers!  :eek:

I was getting to pissed off at to many things so I have to step back a bit once in awhile to realize most of it just isn't worth being angry about all day, every day.

I went out on a date today with a real live female and we didn't discuss anything that pissed us off except I did burn my mouth on a Bob Evans chicken pot pie.. Fucking chicken pot pie! There was no pot at all in it. :angry:
All hail my new signature!

Admit it. You're secretly green with envy.

Atheon

"Religion is regarded by the common people as true, by the wise as false, and by the rulers as useful." - Seneca