News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Will Putin Invade Ukraine?

Started by Cassia, January 20, 2022, 01:29:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hydra009

Red on red: the Russians reportedly wiped out one of their own infantry squads, mistakenly believing they were Ukrainians or perhaps anti-Putin Russians.

This happened on April 21st near Ocheretino in Donetsk Oblast (Eastern Ukraine)  First reported on Russian telegram as a victory against pro-Ukraine forces, this was later updated with the explanation that there had been a "monstrous mistake" with accompanying video showing the dead soldiers and their Russian ID, IDs which identified them as part of the 30th separate motorized rifle brigade.  Oopsie.

Unbeliever

Couldn't have happened to more deserving guys.
God Not Found
"There is a sucker born-again every minute." - C. Spellman

Hydra009

In similar just desserts, Kadryrov may be seriously ill with some sort of pancreatic disease

Speculation on his health is not new, there was a lot of speculation on his health last year, and reports spread like wildfire on telegram that his health had rapidly declined, leaving him in a coma (last year, he made a video to declare that he was very much alive and in good health, being filmed awkwardly and slowly jog-walking down a footpath.  I'll give him this - he definitely proved that he was alive)

What's different this time is that a fairly reputable newspaper is saying it, citing the doctors in his hospital and people close to him.  Also, his visit to the hospital - allegedly to visit a sick uncle - is now alleged to have been a false pretense and that he was actually visiting the hospital as a patient, not a visitor.

Additionally - and this raises more red flags for me than a Beijing parade - is that a recent video of his shows him at a meeting where he "sits almost motionless at the table and speaks only slowly and apparently with difficulty"

Again, I want to stress that this could again be nothing, but it's looking more and more likely that something is seriously wrong.