Ken Ham Debuts Fossil Dinosaur as Proof of Creationism

Started by stromboli, May 23, 2014, 02:20:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Munch

'Political correctness is fascism pretending to be manners' - George Carlin

Gawdzilla Sama

Quote from: 10 Green Bottles..... on May 24, 2014, 06:27:53 PM
You could try finding a theosaurus 1st so you could spell it correctly,  :rotflmao:
It's you lot that spell it wrong.
We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers

stromboli

Quote from: 10 Green Bottles..... on May 24, 2014, 06:27:53 PM
You could try finding a theosaurus 1st so you could spell it correctly,  :rotflmao:

after me...e din burgh..... got it?      :wall:

Its not that we dont like each other its more of a friendly rivalry, and the fact that they're arseholes on the east coast...... :axe: :axe:

My bad. I just spell it the way I heard "E-din-bu-rough" dewllers pronounced it.  :biggrin:

Gawdzilla Sama

We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers

Green Bottle

Quote from: DunkleSeele on May 26, 2014, 10:51:57 AM

Ok my mistake , it should have read Thesaurus,   slap me round the fkn head i deserve it.... :wall:

an listn ppl  spell Edinburgh anyway u want but this will always be th correct way.....
sounds like............    eh  din  burrah          :fU:
God doesnt exist, but if he did id tell him to ''Fuck Off''

DunkleSeele

Quote from: stromboli on May 26, 2014, 10:55:02 AM
Well color us all illiterate.  :redface:
Illiterate? Are you joking? I wish my English was half as good as yours... :(