European Parliament Election Day

Started by Jason78, May 22, 2014, 04:57:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

stromboli

Quote from: 10 Green Bottles..... on May 22, 2014, 12:18:29 PM
I personally couldnt give a fk about the european elections, so even tho i have a vote i wont be using it,   voting to elect ''out for themselves politicians'' onto the european gravy train so they can swan around europe claiming allsorts of expenses while in reality not doin much at all for the ppl they represent, fk that  !!  Id much rather be out of europe than in but thats just me.

The only vote im interested in is the vote for Scottish independance.......  sept 18th

And once again, I hope you get it. The Scots are a tough, independent people with a clearly unique culture. They deserve to be an independent country. Anybody that can put up with the cold like they do deserves it.  :biggrin:

Jason78

Quote from: DunkleSeele on May 22, 2014, 06:57:18 AM
All in all, a big waste of money for nothing (not a big fan of this EU here).

Actually, I take my previous post back.   There wasn't a single good EU candidate.  Maybe it is a waste of money :(
Winner of WitchSabrinas Best Advice Award 2012

We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real
tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light. -Plato

The Skeletal Atheist

People actually care about this? It's not 'Murrica people, get a life.
Some people need to be beaten with a smart stick.

Kein Mehrheit Fur Die Mitleid!

Kein Mitlied F�r Die Mehrheit!

Green Bottle

Quote from: stromboli on May 22, 2014, 01:07:54 PM
And once again, I hope you get it. The Scots are a tough, independent people with a clearly unique culture. They deserve to be an independent country. Anybody that can put up with the cold like they do deserves it.  :biggrin:
....thx stromboli, an just for u here's a photo of glasgow in the summertime...

Quote from: The Skeletal Atheist on May 22, 2014, 03:58:40 PM
People actually care about this? It's not 'Murrica people, get a life.

Aye skeletal, there s quite a few who care ,  but personally speakin, i care about as much as americans care  for slimming....... :rotflmao:
God doesnt exist, but if he did id tell him to ''Fuck Off''

The Skeletal Atheist

Quote from: 10 Green Bottles..... on May 22, 2014, 06:55:48 PM
Aye skeletal, there s quite a few who care ,  but personally speakin, i care about as much as americans care  for slimming....... :rotflmao:
I'll have you know that we care a lot about weight loss, we're just too damn lazy to do anything about it. But then again, here we're free to be fucking lazy!
Some people need to be beaten with a smart stick.

Kein Mehrheit Fur Die Mitleid!

Kein Mitlied F�r Die Mehrheit!

AllPurposeAtheist

Quote from: stromboli on May 22, 2014, 08:49:14 AM
If you haven't already, you will be inundated with AARP shit. I personally have not found them to be of much use. Choose wisely, my friend.
I'm well aware of the scam that is AARP now days. Luckily I own a trash can. 
All hail my new signature!

Admit it. You're secretly green with envy.

Fidel_Castronaut

Looks like a combination of voter apathy and disenchantment from pro-EU parties has lead to a surge in far right and left parties emerging throughout Europe.

The EU parliament now has just as may extreme folk in it as it does boring central parties.
lol, marquee. HTML ROOLZ!

Art Axmann

Quote from: Jason78 on May 22, 2014, 04:57:53 AM
It's the 22nd of May and I've still no idea of who to vote for.   So I'm narrowing down the list by eliminating people that I definitely wont be voting for.

Is anyone else voting today in the elections?  (this question is directed at Europeans obviously)

vive la france. vive marine    Le Pen!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Communiqué de Presse de Marine Le Pen
27 mai 2014 / Publié dans Communiqués /
A la suite d’une lourde erreur, l’agence Reuters a cru pouvoir indiquer que j’avais déclaré sur BFMTV, envisager des alliances avec le Jobbik et l’Aube Dorée, j’ai déclaré exactement l’inverse, à la question posée par Jean-Jacques Bourdin : « Avec qui n’allez-vous pas vous allier ? » La réponse a été : le Jobbick , Ataka et l’Aube Dorée entre autres .
L’agence Reuters a rectifié son erreur grossière.

AllPurposeAtheist

Quote from: Fidel_Castronaut on May 29, 2014, 06:38:14 AM
Looks like a combination of voter apathy and disenchantment from pro-EU parties has lead to a surge in far right and left parties emerging throughout Europe.

The EU parliament now has just as may extreme folk in it as it does boring central parties.
What can possibly go wrong with extremist parties in Europe other than perhaps the last time?
All hail my new signature!

Admit it. You're secretly green with envy.