News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

self-discipline

Started by phattmatt, May 13, 2014, 10:01:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

phattmatt

Edited this post.  I thought it was amusing.  Turns out it was offensive.  My bad!

Solitary

Then he shouldn't have put a picture of him with his girlfriend on the computer with him! Solitary
There is nothing more frightful than ignorance in action.

Solitary

Quote from: DunkleSeele on May 21, 2014, 05:26:24 PM
Solitary, if you want to attack Matt, fine. He's here and can defend himself. Involving other people who can't respond in kind is quite cowardly of you. Just saying...

Bull shit! He shows a picture of his girl friend on the computer with him standing next to him, if she wants to respond she can. Him and her are getting a big kick out of upsetting the forum which is trolling, and you are too cowardly to banned them after they say this about you: "fat hairy fuck with a furrowed scrotum!" . Solitary

DunkleSeele

Quote from: Solitary on May 23, 2014, 04:56:49 PM

Bull shit! He shows a picture of his girl friend on the computer with him standing next to him, if she wants to respond she can. Him and her are getting a big kick out of upsetting the forum which is trolling, and you are too cowardly to banned them after they say this about you: "fat hairy fuck with a furrowed scrotum!" . Solitary
You can send any complaints about me to the forum's admin.

Solitary

I did already proud asshole! Solitary

phattmatt

It was simply a joke because originally I thought that staff member was a women.  Sorry if I offended.

My girlfiriend had nothing to do with it.  I have much respect for the mods and appreciation for what they do